I'm Proud of You

The song Alex 'wrote' for Jack is actually a Bo Burnham song! To me it's pretty damn funny and it reminds me of Jack, enjoy:) *Also, sexual content*

*The Doctors POV*

I sat down on the jump seat. Was Alex telling the truth? Were her and Jack just friends? Why the hell would she write him a song then? I should've waited to talk to Alex about this. I shouldn't have started that argument on Jacks ship. Maybe giving Alex her wand back would help a bit? She might not be as upset with me. Why did Jack and Rose follow Alex when she left? She's just upset, Alex probably just wants to be alone. Doubt she wants the two of them breathing down her neck.

I walked slowly to Alexs room, I could hear Rose, "oh Alex that sounds beautiful so far!" I knocked on the door and opened it, revealing Alex and Rose sitting on her bed, and Jack sitting in Alexs chair.

"What're you guys doing?" I swallowed, feeling a tad awkward. All three of them were staring at me like I just dribbled all over myself.

"Just talking." Rose shrugged at me. Alex shifted awkwardly in her bed, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Alex?" She bit her lip, still not looking at me. "Can we talk?" Alex looked at Jack, who nodded at her. Rose and Jack got up to leave Alexs bedroom, 'do it', Jack mouthed to Alex. Do what exactly?

I walked over to her bed, "I found your wand." I handed Alex her wand. She smiled and nodded at me. "Alex, I'm sorry. I let my jealousy get the best of me. I'm ready to listen, Alex."

Alex still didn't look up at me, just continued to play with her wand, "thought I was a liar."

"Well, when Jack said you wrote him a song, I automatically thought it was a love song. Do you love him?" Alex said back on Jacks ship that it was a funny song. "Why did you write him a song?"

"Because he's a funny guy." Alex shook her head at me. "Come on." Alex stood up and tossed her wand on the bed, grabbing my arm, leading me down the hallway. We went to a room that I didn't even know the Tardis had. Jack and Rose were sitting in there and they waved to us.

"Did you do it yet?" Jacks eyes looked like they were going to bug out of his head.

"No. I came here to show him the song I wrote you." Alex rolled her eyes at Jack. I sat down next to Rose, watching Alex sit in front of the piano. "I wrote this song for Jack about three years ago now. It's from Jacks point of view on any girlfriend he's ever had." Alex snickered, starting to play the piano.

"Jason Derulo." Rose was snickering already.

"I love your hair I love your name I love the way you say it
I love your heart and you're so smart,
cause you gave away it
I love your sis, I love your dad, I love your mum
But more than all of that
I love the fact that you are dumb
Enough to not realize everything I've said has been said before
In a thousand ways in a thousand songs,
Sung with the same four chords
But you'll still love it,
Let me finger you, yeah finger you, finger you," The three of us burst out laughing. Oh my god Alex.

"Oh, girl, I hope you don't think that I'm rude
When I tell you that I love you, boo
I also hope that you don't see through
This cleverly constructed ruse
Designed by a marketing team
Cashing in on puberty and low self-esteem
And girls desperate need to feel loved

America says we love a chorus
But don't get complicated and bore us
Though meaning might be missin'
We need to know the words after just one listen
So, repeat stuff, repeat stuff, repeat stuff, repeat stuff, repeat stuff, repeat stuff, repeat stuff, repeat stuff