Who the Hell is He?

*Alexs POV*

"Why the hell did you only bring me here? What about the Doctor and Rose? Jack, we need to go back for them!" I yelled at him. How could he do this?

"We are, Russo. Don't worry, I wanted to straighten some things out." Jack put both his hands behind his head. Why the hell is he relaxing right now?

"What do you want to straighten out, Jack? This really couldn't have waited till after we've dealt with your stupid ambulance?" I crossed my arms at him.

"No." Jack stared at me, with a blank expression, "let's talk to them first, let them know I didn't brutally murder you." I watched as Jack fondled with some of his controls, "Rose? Doctor? Can you hear us? Russo and I are back on my ship, I used the emergency teleport. Sorry I couldn't take you." Jack continued to mess around with the controls, "it's security keyed to my molecular structure. I'm working on it, hang in there."

"How're you speaking to us?" I heard the Doctors voice. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness he's okay.

"Om-Com. I can call anything with a speaker grille." Jack smiled.

"Now there's a coincidence."

I looked at Jack, as if he'd know, "what is?"

"The child can Om-Com too." The Doctor replied bluntly. Well fuck.

"Anything with a speaker grille. Even the Tardis phone."

"Seriously?" Wow this kid is a freak. The Tardis phone isn't even real. Actually ... I don't know. The Tardis is very strange.

"You mean the child can phone us?" Rose sounded scared. I wish I was still drunk, then I wouldn't have to die sober.

"And I can hear you. Coming to find you. Coming to fiiiiind you." Well fuck you and the horse you road in on, you creepy little fuck.

"I hope your 'mummy' slaps the shit outta you." I yelled into the speaker.

"Russo." Jack shook his head at me in disapproval. "Doctor, can you hear that?"

"Loud and clear."

"I'll try to block out the signal. Least I can do." Jack sounded a bit sincere, still mad at him though.

"Coming to find you, mummy!"

"Remember this one, Rose?" Jack put on Glenn Miller, 'Moonlight Serenade.'

"I do, you two were dancing and Rose took my champagne away." I rolled my eyes. I know she can't see me, but I hope she can tell by my tone that I did.

"Well someone had too!" Rose groaned into the speaker.

"Talk soon." Jack shut the speaker grille off and turned to me, "I have to know. Why did you shut me out?"

"This definitely could've waited, Jack." I shook my head at him, "I told you before, I was embarrassed." I tucked my hair behind my ear, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Why were you embarrassed? It's me. You're good old brother, Jack." I shook my head at him, biting my lip. He grabbed both my hands, squeezing them tightly, "Alex. I was so damn worried about you. I even went to grandfather asking him if he knew anything." Jack bit his lip, "I was so scared that," he paused, "I was going to get a call from Justin saying you killed yourself." I heard him gulp, "Alex, I don't understand why you're embarrassed. You told me for a reason. You called me for a reason. How could you act like I didn't exist after telling me something like that?"

I instantly burst into tears, "Jack, I'm sorry. I truly am. I just didn't know what to do. I wanted to leave New York. Staying in that apartment made me feel so much worse. I shouldn't have shut you out. I'm sorry that I did. I just didn't know what to do. I wanted to leave everything from New York behind. I wanted a fresh start."