He's Your Mummy!

*Alexs POV*

Jack and Rose slung my arms over their shoulders, helping me inside a hospital. Was I that drunk that I needed a hospital? Whoops. "Hello?" Jack yelled.

"Hi Jack!" I giggled at him. Rose groaned.

"Hello?" Rose yelled, keeping a firm grip on me. I'm not that drunk, I don't need help walking.

"Hi Rose!" I snickered at Rose.

"I hope Spock kicks your ass." Rose rolled her eyes at me. Who's Spock again? Oh yeah the Doctor! Silly me. I forgot his cute new name. But seriously, the Doctor won't 'kick my ass'! He'd give me a nice big hug.

"Hello?" Jack called out again.

The Doctor came out of a room, heading over to us. "Doctor!" I giggled at him.

"Special delivery." Rose shoved me into the Doctor.

"Good evening. Hope I'm not interrupting, Jack Harkness." Jack stuck out his hand and shook the Doctors. "I've been hearing all about you on the way over."

"He knows. I had to tell him about us being Time Agents." Rose nodded to the Doctor.

I put my head on his shoulder, giggling. "Hi!" The Doctor squinted his eyes at me, sniffing me. "Hey! Why're you sniffing me? Oh my gosh! Are you part dog?" I groaned, "damn, I swore I'd never date another dog."

The Doctor snapped his head towards Rose, "your girlfriend drank an entire bottle of champagne." Rose glared at me. Jack stared at me, but I ignored him.

"Hey! You guys had some too." I pointed to Rose and Jack.

"We each had a glass! We didn't chug the bottle!" Rose yelled at me.

"I wasn't exactly chugging it. I was playing 'never have I ever' by myself. But if you two didn't have your tongues down each other's throats, then maybe I wouldn't be a little tipsy." I shook my finger at Rose. Rose and Jack both blushed embarrassedly.

"I usually like drunk Russo. But we're in the middle of a German air raid, this could be bad." Jack scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"You 'usually like drunk Russo'?" The Doctor mocked him.

"Hell yeah! Who doesn't? She's ten times funnier than usual." Jack patted the Doctor on the shoulder, "and it's a real pleasure to meet you, Mr. Spock." Jack headed into the room he just came out of.

The Doctor turned to Rose, "Mr. Spock?"

"Don't look at me, Alex came up with it." Rose threw her hands up in defense. "But don't you ever get tired of 'Doctor'? Doctor who?"

"Nine centuries in, I'm still coping." I giggled and the Doctor shook his head at me. He probably wishes he was drunk now too. I should've saved him some. "Where've you two been? We're in the middle of a London Blitz, it's not a good time for a stroll."

"Who's strolling? We went by barrage balloon. Only way to see an air raid." I giggled and threw my arms up.

"What?" The Doctor snapped his head at me.

"Listen, what's a Chula warship?" Rose scrunched up her face.

"Chula?" The Doctor looked at us puzzled and I held onto the wall, going into the same room as Jack.

"This just isn't possible. How could this happen?" Wow! That's a lot of dead people. I sat down on the floor, looking between the Doctor and Jack as they went back and forth.

"What kind of Chula ship landed here?" The Doctor crosses his arms at Jack. Hehehe, I know silly old Jack has something to do with this. It's Jack! I basically made him into the person he is.