So Long Suckers.

*Alex's POV*

A week has passed since the Doctor and I saw the Loch Ness Monster and it's honestly been quite nice. Rose wanted to stay with her mom for a week, so the Doctor and I had the Tardis to ourselves. We acted like children the whole week. We had a water gun fight in the middle of the library, a food fight, and destroyed a weapon factory! Ah, it was a great week.

The Doctor was pouting at me, I wouldn't let him make the pancakes. I never knew that there was somebody in the universe that was worse in the kitchen than me. He literally almost burned down the kitchen. I flipped over the pancake, ignoring his pouts. "Can I just flip one?" I looked at him and instantly laughed. He's such a child. I handed him the spatula and instantly regretted it. He flipped the pancake onto the floor.

"This is why we can't have nice things." I rolled my eyes at him. The Doctor pouted and sat back down.

After breakfast I hopped to the console, sitting on his lap, "are we getting Rose today?" I giggled.

"Yep. We're actually here already, just waiting for her." The Doctor leaned forward and kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his shoulder. He smells really damn good.

"I'm back!" Rose burst through the door.

"Awe fuck. It was so nice without you here." I smirked at Rose, who playfully shoved me.

"Missed you too, Alex." Rose turned to the Doctor, her smile fading. She explained how her father died when she was still a baby. "That's what mum always says. So, I was thinking, could we? Could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?"

"Where's this come from, all of a sudden?" I grabbed her hand, swinging it back and forth.

"All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the Laws of Times or something, then never mind, we'll just leave it." Rose shrugged.

"No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you." I looked up at the Doctor and back at Rose. It is against the Laws of Time Doctor... I wasn't going to say anything. If Rose wanted to see her dad, then so be it. She's my friend and I respect that.

"I wanna see him." Rose nodded to us.

"Your wish is my command." The Doctor got up, programming the Tardis, "but be careful what you wish for."

The Doctor, Rose, and I sat in the back of a small crowd of people, at Jackie and Pete's wedding. I've never seen Jackie look like that. She actually looks somewhat happy for once.

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline, Angela, Suzette Prentiss." The priest nodded for Rose's dad to repeat after him.

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Suzanne... Suzette... Anita..." Jackie narrowed her eyes slightly at him. Oh, same old Jackie.

Jackie shook her head at the priest, "oh, just carry on. It's good enough for Lady Di." I put my hand over my mouth, trying to keep my laughs in. Oh Jackie, you really are something else.

"I thought he'd be taller." Rose scrunched up her face at us.

"To be my lawful wedded wife, to love and behold till death us do part." I smiled at Jackie and Pete. They do seem happy.

I sat down in the jump seat, rubbing my thumb over Roses knuckles. "I wanna be that someone. So he doesn't die alone."

"November the 7th?" The Doctor raised his eyebrows at Rose.

"1987." Rose confirmed. The Doctor starts the engines. The wheezing stopped, and we walked out the doors. "That's so weird. The day my father died. I thought it'd be all sort of grim and stormy, it's just an ordinary day." Oh no. I could just hear Professor Crumbs scolding me in my head that this is a bad idea.