Nash and Cameron

For Zoie hope you enjoy sorry it took so long.

Today was your 19th birthday and your boyfriend of 4 years Nash still isn't home. Yay note to sarcasm.

Suddenly he barges through the front door with he's best friend Cameron following him.

"Hey babe" Nash says.

"Don't walk in her late and act as if everything is perfect" you scoff.

"I'm sorry I'll make up for it " He promises.

"How" you raise an eyebrow.

"A threesome" He says.

"What ?!" You say shocked.

"Ah come on it will be fun" he grins.

You feel two hands on your butt.... It was Cameron.He begins sucking on your neck and biting lighting. You feel your panties become wet.

"See your enjoying it " Nash says feeling your breasts.

You let out some moans. Suddenly Nash pulls off all your clothes. Leaving you in your under garments. Cameron still sucking on your neck pulls down your wet panties.

Nash smirks and pumps a finger in and out of you. Your moans become louder as he fingers you faster.

"Oh my" you moan.

"I wanna fuck you right now " Cameron says.

Nash pulls his finger out of you and licks it.Cameron gently pushes you onto the couch.

He leaves a trail of wet kissing on your thighs. He slowly licks your clit. Then begins to go faster. His tongue exploring every part of your vagina. You moan loudly and run your hands through his hair. After about 5 minutes he pulls out of you.

He places his penis at your entrance before ramming himself into you.

"Fuck Cam" You moan looking at Nash. It turned you on even more that he was watching.

Cameron fucks you fast and hard your moans become so loud the neighbours can probably hear. But you don't care.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum" Cameron grunts before shooting his load inside of you.

Before you even have time to ride out your high Nash shoves his penis into you. You moan loudly.

"Babe Oh MY GOSH" Nash grunts burying his head in the crook of your neck.

After a few more minutes of fucking he finally cums. You all lay down on the sofa naked.

"Best threesome ever" You pant.

"Zoie your such a good fuck " Cameron smiles.

"That was amazing" Nash smirks.

...........I'm so sorry its so short. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and stuff. I was just wondering could y'all go check out my new fanfic "Distance" you won't regret it love you all.