Niall Horan Dirty Imagine #1

This is not mine.

You were standing with your boyfriend Y/BF/N in the crowd at a summer festival, waiting for another band to perform. It was getting dark outside, since it was past 9pm, but you didn't care.

You just graduated high school and you were ready to have some fun with your friends for a week, until you went away to college in London, where you got accepted.

You were sipping from your Coke, chatting with your boyfriend, when suddenly screams erupted and the spotlights went wild on stage.

A group of five guys walked on stage, covered in tattoos, piercings and their hair were colored differently.

"We're One Direction.", a curly haired guy spoke in a husky voice.

You checked out all of them: the hot dark haired guy behind the drums, the hot brown haired guy with amazing brown eyes next to the curly haired guy and the hot brunette guy with the grey eyes that were standing out because of the eyeliner, who had a guitar in hand.

The last guy that caught your attention the most: his hair was blonde, with pink and brown highlights, his arms were covered in tattoos, his white tank top showing you that he had an amazing body and you could clearly see an eyebrow and lip piercing.

His eyes caught yours for a split of a second, before the first notes of a rock song began, making him concentrate on his electric guitar.
The way his muscles moved and tensed as he played the guitar turned you on, and you tried to focus on drinking more Coke.

Their song was amazing, and you found yourself dancing to the beat. Y/BF/N started grinding on you and you played along.

Three songs later, they finished and the curly haired guy said a little speech about their band, advertising their name.

You felt like you needed to pee, so you yelled in your boyfriend's ear that you were going to the bathroom.
After you peed, you went towards the drink stand, to buy another coke. As you paid, you felt someone behind you.

"You are such a tease."

You turned around, to meet a pair of deep blue eyes.
It was the blonde guy from One Direction.

"What?", you asked confused.
He licked his lips.
"I'm Niall."", he said, ignoring your question.
"Okay?"

"What's your name?"

"I should head back.", you said.
He was scary, and you knew you shouldn't get involved with him, your boyfriend was here.

You started walking, when he yanked you back, pushing you against the door which lead backstage, under the stage.

"What are you doing?", you asked, trying to push him away. "Let go of me."

"You think your boyfriend can fuck you better than I can?", he whispered in your ear, his crotch grinding against yours.

It felt good, and you never even had sex with Y/BF/N. His hand rubbed you through you over your jean shorts. You moaned out load, and he snickered against the skin of your neck.

His lip ring brushed against your earlobe and he placed a kiss on your lips. You opened your mouth instantly and his tongue came in. You felt yourself get wetter when the cold metal of a tongue piercing brushed against your tongue.

He chuckled at your desperate moan.
"Do you want me to fuck you babe?", he asked and you moaned, nodding.
"What was that?"

"Y-yes.", you managed to say. Right then, another rock band started playing.

His large hands groped your ass and he bit down on your lip, before opening the door and pushing you in, before slamming the door shut, to give you more privacy.

You pulled his pants down his skinny legs and eyed the big erection in his pants. You got down on your knees and he smirked, leaning his head against the door.

You took his big shaft in your hand and pumped him a few times, before taking him into your mouth. He groaned at the contact with the back of your throat.

Your free hand massaged his balls.
"Fuck yeah, right there babe."
He tangled his big fingers in your hair and started moving your head faster, to give him more pleasure. You gagged and he hissed.

You circled his tip once more, before he grabbed you by your upper arms and lifted you up. He pinned you against the door and got on his knees. He unzipped your jean shorts and pulled them down on your legs.

"Shit, I can see your wetness through your panties babe."

You moaned and told him to hurry up.

He pulled your soaked knickers down and ran his fingers along your wet slit. Without a warning he plunged a finger in you, making you moan in pleasure.

You almost screamed when his tongue came in contact with your skin, his cold piercing pressing against your clit. He teased the button before he took it in his mouth. You fisted his hair and clenched your legs around his head.

He parted your legs again and gave your clit one final lick, before taking his fingers out of you and standing up, pumping himself.
"Take your top off.", he ordered whilst discarding his tank top, showing off his chest tattoos.
You obeyed immediately and pulled your shirt over your head, unclasping your bra.

He lifted you by the hips and slammed you against the door, before he thrusted into you.
You moaned his name and he went faster. His lips attached themselves to your right nipple. The pleasure coming from the pressing of the piercing against your nipple was absolutely amazing.

"Niall, faster.", you told him. The fact that music was playing from above you made the experience even hotter.
He went faster, hitting your spot every time. You pulled at the skin of his neck as he changed nipples, treating the second one the same.

"Teasing me...grinding against your boyfriend...fuck.", he said into your ear.

You dug your heels in the back of his thighs, moaning out with each thrust. The sound of his groans made you come closer and closer to the edge.
"Fuck, Niall I'm so close."

"Me too."

He tugged at your earlobe and you scratched his back, before he twitched inside of you and came.
That made you reach your climax. Your walls tightened around his cock as you came down from your high.
He panted heavily whilst pulling out of you, and kissing you for a split of a second.

You stood on your tiptoes, and placed another kiss on his lips. He smiled and responded to your kiss.
You pulled away too soon, remembering that your boyfriend was probably looking for you.

"See you around.", he said whilst dressing up.

Even though you wished to see him again, you knew it was never going to happen.