Joe Sugg dirty imagine #1

Hi. This is my first non magcon and 5sos imagine. I hope you enjoy.
Happy easter. What way do yall celebrate it. Im Catholic so we just go to church and get chocolate. Hope you have a good easter.

Your POV.

I dare you to eat spam" Joe read off his phone then looking back up to the camera and saying. "I'm gonna hate this.

Joe took the jar of spam then opened it. He made a weird face as he sniffed it. Picking up a spoon he dipped it into the spam then ate it.

"Ew ew that is disgusting!" He complained pulling more funny faces.

"I dare you to drink lemon juice" he said. "Well I have the lemon juice... Well I think this is lemon juice?" he picked up a plastic lemon before taking the lid off and squirting it into a glass.

"Aw its like milking a cow!" He laughed. "Come on Betsy"

He put the glass to his lips and the drank some. He pulled it away and made the most funniest face you have seen. He said a lot of mumbles.

"We like to drink with Joe cause Joe is our mate. And when we drink with Joe he gets in down in eight" he sang before drinking some more. He done a few more funny dares like prank call his dad and ate toothpaste.

"Thanks for watching. Make sure you give this video a thumbs up ! Seyah next Sunday..for another sugg special" Joe waved to camera putting on a funny voice when he said suggest special.

Joe is your boyfriend of four years. Long time aye ? You both met at vidcon. You put up vines of yourself and one of them got really big then you were invited to vidcon.

You still remembered how nervous Joe was around you, he blushed quiet alot. At the after part Caspar Lee came up and 'Joe thinks your pretty'.

You and Joe start talking. You were amazed at how much you both had in common.He was so shy and when he asked for your number it made your heart flip.

"Babe" you were interuped out of your flash back by Joe flopping down in the bed beside you.

"Huh?"

"What did ya think?" He asked running his hand through his messy hair.

"Oh yeah it was great, I loved the face you made while drinking the lemon juice" you chuckle slightly remembering the face.

"It was rank!" Joe defended himself.

"Liar" You joked.

"Oi, yes it was!"

"Whatever you say Joseph" you sang giving him an evil smirk.

"Your gonna pay for that !" Joe began tickling you. You knew how much he hated being called Joseph and he knew how much you hated being tickled. You squirmed as Joe tickled your sides. You screamed and laughed at the same time.

"Joe !" You panted. "I'm sorry"

"Good" Joe's hands left your sides.

"Joe, we have the place to ourselfs. Zoe's gone out" you smirked before moving closer to him.

"Ohh someone's horny" Joe sang.

"Says the one who's getting a hard one" You say pointing to his erection.

Joe looked down before looking back up at you. He blushed a bit . Joe leaned towards you and the space between you got smaller and smaller until your lips connected.

The kiss got heated within seconds. Your hands roamed his body until they stopped at his bottoms. You tugged at them before Joe pulled away from the kiss and took them off.

Joe bit his lip as you stripped. You threw your clothes into the corner before attacking his lips.

You slip your tongue into his mouth. Joe's hand squeezed one of your boobs. Your tongues continued to explore eacothers mouths. You begin to palm him through his boxers.

You pull away before smirking at him. You pull off his boxers and his large length sprang out. You lower your head onto his penis.

Joe moaned as you bobbed your head up and down. Joe's hands ran through your hair as he continued to moan your name.

"Y/N I'm gonna come" He moaned. Your mouth disconnected with his length.

Joe flipped you over before slamming into you without warning.

"Joe!" You moaned in pleasure.

He began sucking and biting your neck as he's hips thrusted. Your nails dug into his back as he hit your gspot.

"Anyone home !" You heard Alfie yell slamming the front door. Joe looked at you.

"I'll be quiet. Hell go if no one comes down" You whispered.

Joe nodded and began thrusting fast again. You had to bite your lips to stop your moans. You let out a light whimper as Joe released inside of you. You came too.

"Anyone --- oh shit ! " Alfie said opening the bedroom door before shutting it again.

"Um well be out now" Joe said as you tried not to laugh.

"I'll be down stairs" Alfie replied before walking down the stairs.

You and Joe began laughing. You both decided to get up and dressed. As you were walking out Joe smirked at you.