Shawn Dirty Imagine #2

For Ella hope you enjoy.please read A/N at the end... Big news ! PS I'm only updating today cuz I didn't last Sunday.

   Your POV.

You were heading over to your boyfriend of 7 months. His name was Cameron yes Cameron Dallas. He didn't know you were coming you wanted to surprise him.

You unlocked the door slowly. Cameron gave you a house key for your 6 month anniversary.

You walked up the stairs slowly. Fortunately the stairs didn't squeak. As you came closer to his bedroom you heard moans. Was he watching porn ? Was he jacking off ?

You open the door. Anger boiled your blood. He was in bed with another girl ! He looked guilty and shocked when he saw you.

"Were over !" You cried throwing the key at him before storming out.

Cameron called your name but you ignored it and continued running.

You ran to the only place you could think of.... Shawn. Shawn was your best friend. You have been best friends for 6 years.

You knock at the door and he opened it a few seconds later. He seen that you had tears in your eyes and pulled you in for a tight hug.

"El what's wrong ?" He asked still in the midst of your hug.

"Ca- Cameron cheated o- on me" You sniffed as you wiped your nose with your sleeve.

"Fucking dick!" He sighed. "Come on in, I'll make you hot chocolate"

Shawn handed you the hot chocolate and sat down beside you. You sat there quietly taking a sip of your hot drink.

"El I'm really sorry" He sighed.

"Its not your fault I'm not good enough" you sniff.

"What?" He began. "You are good enough. I love you That dick Cameron mustn't if he fucked another girl! Your amazing he's just blind to see that"

"Shawn..I think I love you" You stuttered placing your cup on the coffee table.

You were serious. You thought your feelings for Shawn was a friend way but when he admitted he loved you...something clicked.

"Good so now I get to do this" he smiled before slowly kissing your lips.

The kiss was slow and passionate. It wasn't rushed. It was nothing like Cameron's he's were so sloppy but no Shawn's kiss was... Perfect.

Shawn's hands snaked around your waist and yours went to his hair.

He's lips were soft which made the kiss ten times better. Butterflies emerged your stomach as the kiss went on.

"I've wanted to do that for so long" He pulled away.

You were ready. You grabbed Shawn's hand and leaded him up to his room. You moved his guitar off of his bed then got into it. Shawn followed you instantly.

"I'm ready" You mumbled.

"Me too" He smiled taking a condom from his drawer and put it on.

"This is going to hurt" He said slowly slipping himself in.

It hurt like hell but you tried to keep a straight face. You let a tear slip out and Shawn wiped it away with his finger. It took you a few seconds to adjust to his length.

Shawn started thrusting going slow at first but begain speeding up. His eyes never left yours. After a few minutes you both reached your climax and layed in bed together.

.....Okay sorry its not a lot of smut I was just giving you a quick update. Sooo anyway I have a surprise I am changing this into a dirty imagine book for all sorts. I'm doing loads of new imagined including 1D, The Janoskians, O2L, Joe sugg and many more. Of course Ill still be doing Magcon and 5sos. Oh and should I do some preferences ? Comment below. I'm still upset over Zayn leaving 1D I cried for like 869103738 hours.