Luke Brooks dirty imagine #1

You and Luke got into a fight yesterday and you've been mad at each other ever since. The two of you didn't even sleep together last night; Luke slept on the couch downstairs.

You've been completely ignoring each other all day, and whenever you'd bump into each other around the house, you wouldn't even acknowledge each other. Luke can be a little stubborn when it comes to apologizing after a fight, but you're even more stubborn.

There's no way you're going to speak to him unless he speaks to you first. You go into the laundry room with a basket full of your dirty clothes, not knowing that Luke is already in there, doing his own laundry. You look at each other for a few seconds, then you turn around to leave the same way you came in, but Luke walks over and shuts the door before you can even get your hand on the door knob. You turn around and give him a 'what the fuck' look.

"You're staying in here with me until we fix things." Luke says, looking down at you.

"No, I'm not." you say, reaching for the door knob, but Luke gets in your way.

"Move, Luke." you say.

"No." Luke says. "I've had enough of this shit." He then pushes you up against the wall. You drop your laundry basket and Luke kicks it aside.

"What are you doing?" you ask, as Luke pins you to the wall.

"I'm fixing things between us." he says, and he presses his lips against yours. You suddenly find yourself kissing him back, although it's the last thing you want to do right now. Your hands find their way to Luke's head and you let your fingers play with his hair.

Luke places his hands on your waist and moves them down to your hips, then to your butt. He squeezes your butt and pushes upward, pushing you up, allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. Luke still holds you against the wall, but he's now gone from kissing your lips to sucking on your neck.

By the way his tongue is taking over your neck, you know he'll be leaving a mark behind. Luke then carries you over to the laundry machine and sits you down on it, with your legs still wrapped around him. You continue kissing each other, and you play with Luke's lip rings using your tongue.

Luke is touching you all over; from your back to your waist, and down to your thighs. He then begins rubbing your private area with your clothes still on. You let out a little moan.

"Shit, Luke. At least get these pants off of me." you say. Luke smirks and pulls your pants off and drops them on the floor. He then moves your panties to the side and inserts a finger in you.

He moves it around inside of you, getting you more aroused, and then he puts a second finger into you. "Ugh!" you gasp as Luke begins pumping you. Once you're totally wet down there, Luke takes his fingers out of you and begins taking his pants off, along with his boxers. You can see that he is already rock hard.

You scoot over so that you're sitting on the very edge of the laundry machine. Luke then takes your panties off completely and pushes himself into you. You whimper as his long hardness enters into you fully. You grab onto Luke's shoulders as he kisses your neck and thrusts in and out of you at a nice, slow pace. Once you and Luke have reached your highs, he pulls out of you and you both put your clothes back on. You jump off of the laundry machine and you wrap your arms around Luke's neck and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Luke opens the door of the laundry room and takes your hand.
"Told you I wouldn't let you leave this room until we've fixed things between us." he says giving your butt a pinch then going back into the living room to watch television.