Taylor and Matt

For Megan hope you enjoy.

Follow me i follow back .

    Your point of veiw.

It was Saturday evening and your boyfriend of 10 months was coming around tonight for a chill night. You decide to have a nice hot bath. After the bath you wash your and do a face mask. You listen to your friend shawn mendes and text your best friend Matt.

You hear a knock on your door and run to open it. You see your boyfriend Taylor and your bestfriend Matt.

" Come in " You smile opening the door fully.

"Hey princess " Taylor said giving you a short but passionate kiss.

" Hey Meg " Matt said pulling you in for a hug.

"Lets whatch a film " You smile.

" Accutally we had other plans " Taylor smirked ,looking at Matt.

" What plans ? " You ask furrowing your eyebrows.

" Were gonna to a threesome " Taylor blurts out.

" What " You say startled. You werent schocked because you were a virgin, no you and Taylor do it. It was just weird to you that he wants a threesome.

" It will be fun " Taylor begs.

" Matt you really wanna do this ?" You ask looking at Matt.

"Yeah who doesnt wanna bang you " He blurts out then covering his mouth.

" Well okay then " You grin then talking their hands and leading them towards your bedroom .

" Have you got a blindfold ?" Matt asked Taylor.

Taylor quickly walks to his bandana drawer and takes one out. He comes over to you and places it over your green eyes and ties it.

You lie back on the bed not able to see anything. You feel someone tug at your shirt then lifting it over your head. Familar lips press against yours while somones mouth which is Matts begins sucking on your neck.

You let a moan and Taylor took the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth.

Soon later a pair of hands unclasp your bra , Then Matt pulls away from your neck and starts sucking on your left nipple.

Taylor pulled away and pulled down your bottoms and panties. His tongue flicked off your clit and his finger sliped into your vagina. Loud moans escaped you lips. Your juices squirted into his mouth, and he licked you clean.

An unfamilar dick thrust into you. Your moaning became more frequent. Matts thrusts become sloppy and slow seconds later he came. You feel a larger dick which belonged to Taylor push inside you.

" Harder !" You moan. Taylor obeys and thrusts harder until you both came. That night you all talked and whatched films.

...Sorry its crap and short im still recorving and im still very tired x