Matt Dirty imagine #2

Requested by Stacey I hope you enjoy,  vote and follow me I follow back!

          Your pov.

It was a friday night and you planning on going over to Shawn Mendes house with your bff to hang out with Nash,Hayes,Taylor,Cam, Carter and Matt. Ohhh Matt you had the biggest crush on him. Those big Brown chocolate eyes and his bieber hair. Of course no one knew about the crush only Shawn he was your guy best friend. You knew your bff would blab to her boyfriend Nash and he would tell everyone so you only told Shawn. 

At 6.00 pm you get washed and changed into high wasted shorts and a purple crop. You curled your mid-length light Brown hair . You chuck on your favourite shoes your purple converse. You put on mascara and winged eyeliner then ypu hear you best friend knock at the door.

You jogged down your stairs and telk your parents your leaving. Yes even though your 17 you have to tell your parents when your going out. You open the door to see your bestfriend her blue eyes sparkling and her blonde natural curls bouncing.

" Hey " She greeted hugging you, you say hey back then start walking to Shawns seeing as he only lived like 5 minutes away from you. On the way you and your bestfriend make small talk mainly her blabbing about Nash.

" You and Matt would be so cute together " She winked. You froze.

" Did someone telk you something? " You ask your eyes wide.

" No I was just saying cause you both have Brown eyes and are brunettes and his like 5 inches taller than you which is so cute when a boy is taller than you, and hes super cute for you, and your both virgins! " She blabbed.

" Who told you that? " You laugh as you walk through the front gates of Shawns house.

" Nash told me " She chuckled before knocking on the door.

Seconds later a beaming Nash opened the door. He instantly pulled your best friend in for a hug. You push pass them and make your way into the living room.

You never told anyone but it sort of felt depressing the way you havent had a boy friend. You wish you felt what it was like to feel someones lips on yours and you wake up smiling thinking about the live of your life.

Everyone was in the living room.

Cam and his girlfriend Amy.

Carter and his girlfriend Rose.

Taylor and his girlfriend Roxie.

Shawn and his girlfriend Kelly.

Even little Hayes had a girlfriend called Sophie ! Well atleast your not the only single here Matt was also single Huarry!

" Lets play truth or dare! " Carter yelled. Everyone agreed. You all moved some furniture out of the way and Sat on the floor in a giant circle.

" Cam truth or dare? " Taylor started the game off.

" Dare" Cameron smirked.

" I dare you to run around the block completely naked! " Taylor dared l. There was a few ahhh!

Cameron stood up and began quickly peeling off all his clothes and then opened the front door and began running as fast as his legs would take him.

Suddenly you all hear a posh voice yell " Oh my gosh! " You look to your left and see a old woman walking her dog.

Everyone starts laughing uncontrollably then Cam return. He chucks his clothes back on on and you continue with the game.

............

It was now Shawns turn.

" Truth or Dare" He faces Matt. Matt being Matt picks dare.

" I dare you to go into the guest bedroim with Stacey for 20 minutes" He laughs. That little idiot He only done that because he knows you like him!  You stand up and began to follow Matt. Nash threw a freaking condom at him!  For gods sake. Matt flips him off then walks up the stairs you following behind.

You sit at the edge of the bed and Matt sits beside you.

"Erm Shawn said you liked me " He said scratching the back of his neck.

" Oh Erm " You blush. " I gonna fucking kill him he said he wouldnt say anything"

" Its okay, I like you too " He blushs. You smile at him widley then he begans leaning in. You didnt know what to do. You felt his soft press against yours. You were frozen.

" I know im your first kiss,  just follow my lead " He smiled before pressing his lips to yours again. This time you kissed back. The kiss was amazing you fekt this weird feeling in your stomach , it felt like it was the 4th of July in your stomach.

He began tugging at your shirt. You pulled away. " Im a virgin " You say.

" So am I,  ill be gentle" He smiled. You smile back and you both strip quickly seeing as yous only had 10 minutes left.

He slipped the condom Nash gave him and hovered over you . He placed a quick , soft and passionate kiss on your lips and slid himself slowly into you. It hurt like a hell. A tear or two escaped you eyes and Matt wiped them away with his thumb. After a minute or two the pain stopped and was replaced with pleasure.

Both of your soft moans filled tge guest room and soon later you both reached your climax and he pulled out of you breathlessy.

" Be my girlfriend " He panted while pulling his jeans onto his legs.

" Of course" you beam before walking down the stairs hand in hand.

.........Sorry its shorts it late over here and I didnt wanna leave you waiting!