Cameron Dirty Imagine #3

THIS IS NOT MINE I FOUND IT ON TUMBLR.

You were pissed off. You were about to take a shower, because you thought your boyfriend, Cam, had fixed it, but of course not. You threw your clothes on the ground, and stomped out of the bathroom. You walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

"Why haven't you fixed the shower yet?" you said angry.

"Oh, and good morning to you too" Cam said in an ironic voice.

"I'm not really feeling the morning vibe. You promised to fix the shower yesterday, AND the day before yesterday" you said harsh.

"Yeah, well. I haven't got the time to do it".

"Why haven't you got the time, huh? Because you're too busy with all of your friends and girlfriends?!" You shouted crossing your arms.

"Stop it, y/n. I just haven't got the time yet. I promise I'll fix it today" Cameron replied.

"Yeah yeah, put your promises up my ass"

"Why are you so mad? What have I even done?" He yelled back.

"You're always out with your friends, and everyday I see pictures of you and that girl. Like, do you even know I exist anymore? I don't feel like you do" You snarled. You felt tears well up in your eyes but you refused to let them come out.

"What do you even mean with me and that girl? We're just friends, who likes to hang out"

"Well, you're hanging out with that girl more than you own girlfriend"

"Maybe if you tried to have a little more fun, instead of being dead serious all day, I would be around more" Cameron stated, an annoyed look on his face.

"Well, then I'm just gonna go to my room and be dead serious instead of here, because you obviously don't like me being me"

You ran up to your room, and sat on the bed. You hated fighting with Cam, because he meant so much to you, and when he wasn't there, it felt empty. When you woke up everyday, Cam was gone and out with his friends.

Every single day it was like this. He was always out with his friends or this certain girl. you've seen so many pictures of them, and it made you.. You didn't want to actually say it out loud, but it made you jealous. You should be the girl he was together with everyday. You want to wake up with him beside you, and not him besides some girl.

You walked into our garage, and grabbed our toolbox. You walked upstairs to the bathroom, and began trying out all of the tools on the shower handle. None of them worked. It was times like this, where you needed Cam, but he wasn't home. Again. You hit on the handle a lot of times, but nothing worked out.

You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes, and you did nothing to stop them. You sat down on the toilet, and began to cry. Everything was awful right now. Cam and you were fighting. You couldn't take a shower. He was always hanging around this girl and his friends. You were jealous. You just had a really bad day. Right when you were about to put all of the tools back in the box, Cam came storming into the bathroom.

"Hey hey hey baby girl. Don't cry. I'm here" he said in the calmest voice ever.

You began to cry even more.

"I'll fix it okay?

You nodded, and stuttered yes.
While you were watching Cam fixing the shower, you got turned on. He had this muscle tank on, and he had very defined muscles.

"Done" Cam said in a happy voice

You were torn out of your imagination, and cheered happily.

"Thanks Cam"

"No problem baby. It's my job to help you" he said, and embraced you

You felt happy again. Everything he've just done, made you feel like a little girl on Christmas morning. That little act of kindness warmed your heart.
You traced your way down his muscular arms and down to the hem on his jeans. You looked lustful into his eyes. He bit down his lip, and tucked at your shirt.

You lifted up your arms and let him take off your shirt. You didn't have a bra on, because you haven't been in the shower yet. You took off his muscle tank, and began unbuckling his jeans. He pulled down your shorts to your ankles, and you stepped out of them. He began kissing your inner thighs, and stopped right before your panties. He stood up, and took off his jeans while looking hungry into your eyes. Both of you quickly took of your underwear, turned on the shower and went under the shower. You began kissing roughly, and he made circles on your back with his finger. He was hard, so you took his member in your hand, and began pumping up and down.

"Fuck y/n"

You did it faster and faster, and right before he came you stopped.

"Hey, what was that for?" Cam asked annoyed.

"Well, you didn't fix the shower when I asked you to do it" you said, and blinked.

"I'm gonna get revenge" he said, and smirked.

"Oh and how would you do tha.." before you could finish your sentence, he pushed 2 fingers into you. He did it slowly, then fast, slowly, then fast. He kept on doing that, until you almost couldn't stand on your own legs anymore.

"Stop Cam. I can't take it" you breathed out between your moans.

"Okay, keep going Cam"
He pulled his fingers out, and smirked.

"Revenge you know"

You couldn't believe it. You were so close.

"Jump baby"

You jumped, while Cam held you right under your butt. You let yourself down on his member, and moaned out loud. You've never felt this good before. Both of your loud moans filled the bathroom, after a few minutes you both came. Then you both showered.

Best fix-our-shower-sex ever.