An.

Hi guys! I'm just writing this an to tell you all why I haven't updated in forever. Please read? Its pretty simple and it explains everything. Comment?

I haven't been updating lately bc I've lost so many readers. Yes I know I have over 93k reads but on the first couple of imagines there's 5-6k reads each. Now I'm lucky to get 100 reads. I've also been losing so many votes too, I sound like I'm desperate for a vote but votes and comments mean a lot to me. It makes me feel like people actually like my smut. I used to get 40-50 votes on my smut which I don't even understand, my spelling was shit. No that I've improved I get less than 10.

I feel so un- motivated to write, I used to love writing but now I just get something off tumblr and publish it. I obviously don't, and never took the credit for someone else's amazing work.

I try to do the very few requests I get but to be quite honest they are very boring. A certain person wants it a certain way, which is making the smut boring. I rathered it when I done my own imagines bc I could write about whatever I wanted to without having to stick to a certain theme. I like when people comment a person for me to write about but I don't like writing my smut just to please one person. I'm sorry but I will no longer continue taking requests, I'll take requests of who I'll write about but no themes and I'll just use Y/N instead of it being dedicated to someone.

I still love all my readers and I hope you understand why I won't be taking requests anymore it's not bc you're a boring individual it's just bc I find it boring having to stick to a certain theme.

I've also been busy with my other fanfics. My Joe sugg one and my Luke brooks one and I also need to go to school and be social so I won't be able to update every weekend. Maybe every two weeks?

That leads me on to the last thing. I don't know if I'll continue this. I love it, it's just bc of the reads and everything I explained in the first paragraph.

Thank you. -S x. If you have any questions leave them in the comment (no one will comment Lol)