Niall #2

THIS IS NOT MINE I FOUND IT ON TUMBLR

Joey,are you free tonight?” You just got a message from your friend Niall.If you could call him friend.I mean,you were friends,but it looks like he just wanted to fuck you,and you let him,but again,you were just friends.You never talked about emotions,but you always had feelings for him.”Yeah i’m free,why?’’ You texted him back,already knowing the answer.He is gonna fuck you and then leave you,then call you for an week again.”Ok baby wait there,i’m comming!’’ You were little confused by him calling you baby,but you didn’t said anything.You just waited him to come.

After maybe an hour you heard a cnock on your door.You opened and saw Niall standing there.”Hello Joey!” he said and then kissed you.You almost never kissed,so it was little weird for you.”Niall i’m not really in the mood today” you said.”Come here,i’ll make you feel better” he took your hand and went to your bedroom.He slowly kissed you again,and you kissed him back.He was so gentle with you,you didn’t wanted to stop the kiss.

He slowly took the hem of your shirt and pull it off.His hands found the buttom of your pants and he took them off.Now you were just in your underwear,and he still had all of his clothes on.You two never broke the kiss.You put your hand on his shirt letting him know you want it off.He stopped the kiss just to take his shirt off,then he continued kissing you.You let him put his tongue in your mouth,and it felt amazing.

Even you knew it will be another rough sex like always,you were excited.He pulled you to bed and then took his pants off.He was just in his boxers and you could see his bulge.He kissed you again,and you just wanted him to never stop.”Mmmm baby” he moaned in your mouth.He started messaging your boobs,and you felt really wet.He lifted you a little and then took of your bra.You felt cold air on your skin but you didn’t cared,you just cared about Niall right now.

He started kissing them,what made you moan loud.He pulled off his boxers,then your panties.You both were naked.Then he pulled a cover on you two,and then continued kissing you.”Niall…please” you almost cried because you wanted him.

You had weird feeling this will be different,that this won’t be rough like always.”Josephine,look at me” You looked at his eyes and you felt love.You wanted to tell him you love him but you were sure he doesn’t feel the same so you just stared at him.

He kissed you and then you felt him against you.He pulled a little in you and you started moaning.He started kissing your neck when he pulled all of himself inside of you.He went deeper every time you moaned,he was kissing you and you felt amazing.He was making love to you.”Niall” you moaned again.He lifted your leg up and went even deeper in you.You wrapped your legs about him and you heard an moan escape his mouth.

He went a little faster,and you felt pleasure all over your body.You realized how much you love him.”Niall..i-i’m going to-” ”I know baby,let go” after that he started kissing your neck and you couldn’t take it anymore and you let it all.”Mmmmm” you heard him moaning and not a lot after you,he came.

He layed next to you,you both were breathless.”Joey.. i think..i think i love you” you couldn’t believe this words were leaving his mouth,but they did.”Niall…I…I-i love you too” you stutter and looked at him.He already was looking at you,he smirked.”I always loved you” he said again and kissed you.You felt amazing.He hugged you and you fell asleep in his arms.