Taylor dirty imagine

For bella-caniff enjoy, and im still taking requests so comment or dm me. This one is gonna be a little different!

         Your pov.

The day had finally arrived!  Your wedding day!  The only reason why you woke up at 6am. Your were getting married to your boyfriend of 5 years. The most gorgeous eyes you've ever layed eyes on. The most toned abs in the world. The softest hair yup the one and only Taylor Caniff. Yous were dating since you were 15 people would say ' Yous are too young to date, you will last another week' Five years later here you are getting ready for the best day any girl could ever dream of, wedding day. Your older sister Kelly was a professional makeup artist she was doing your makeup and her friend was doing your hair. They came to yours and Taylors house at 8am. Taylor was getting ready at Jack Js house.

Your sister applied light concealer then foundation. When she finished that she started on your smokey eye whilst her friend curled your dark brown hair. When they had finished you looked in the mirror. Your hair went so well with the Smokey eye!  Your face wasn't to dark and your eyebrows and eyelashes looked fabulous. You had a light cherry red on your lips.

" Its 10am quick get ready " Your sister announced looking at the clock. The ceremony began at 11.

You quickly put on your dress but not ruining your hair and makeup. Your dress was snow white and had long sleeves. The dress puffed out at the end it was your dream princess dress!  You slip on your white shoes anf make your way into the living room. Your sister anf her friend along with your 2 bffs were wearing the bridesmaids dressing which were light pink.

" Limos here " Your bbf cheered, All four of you hopped in drove to the church. Your dad was standing outside the church.

''Wheres mum? " you ask as he kisses your cheek.

" She's inside,  Its about to start " he replies as the music starts. You link arms with your dad and begin walking down the isle.

You look and link eyes with your handsome soon to be husband. When he seen you his eyes lit up. He was wearing a black suit and a black bandana only Taylor would wear one on their wedding day.hah. Your dad kisses your cheek then hands you over to Taylot. You look at everyone in the seats. Yours and Taylors bestfriends were grinning. Family friends were smiling and both of your parents are already crying.

" Do you Taylor Caniff take Bella L/N as your wife " The priest said.

" I do " Taylor beamed widley at you.

" Do you Bella take Taylor Caniff as your husband " The priest asked you.

" I do " You grin.

" I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kissed the bride "

You and Taylor connected your lips sharing your first kiss as a married couple. Sparks flew everywhere in your stomach and everyone cheered.

* After the reception *

" That was amazing " Taylor smiled collapsing on the bed.

" I know " You agree flopping down beside him after changing into something more comforting.

" I love you so much " Your husband grins before pressing his lips to yours softly yet passionately. The kiss soon heated up Taylor pulled at your shirt.

" Have you got a condom? " You ask pulling away.

" We dont need one,  I want a child with you I want to be a dad to protect my little princess,  play dolls with her or fix her broken heart. To play video games with my son,  teach him to be the best footballer!  I want to be able to tell everyone I have a child with the woman I love which is you Bella, and I know you want a child to. To play makeup or go shopping with her or style your sons hair " Taylor smiled wiping a tear from your cheek. You didnt even realize you were crying and he was telling the truth you did want a child with him.

You responded by pressing your lips to his. The kiss got heated again Taylor pulled at your shirt but this time you didnt stop him.

Seconds later you were completely naked and Taylor was just in his boxers.

He pulled his boxers of him then hovered over you and slipped himself in slowly.

You both began moaning as he thrusted faster. You had sex with him 7 times and he was wearing a condom all them times.

" Babe im gonna cum " Taylor groaned in a sexy husky voice.

" Same " You pant soon later you both came.

........

Nine months later you gave birth to a gorgeous girl called Amy Caniff. You both loved her just as much as you loved eachother.

....Sorry its a crap ending x :(