Jack G Dirty

For Marisa hope you enjoy

Your POV.

You were having a sleepover in your boyfriend of a year Jack Gilinskeys house. You quickly take a shower ,washing yout brown hair also. You wrap a towel around your body and make your way to your closet.

You put on some leggings and a white crop top and pack your overnight bag, before leaving.

"Hey babe " Jack smiled as he opened the door. "My parents had to visit my grandma "

"Oh okay " You say as he pulls you in for a quick hug followed by a peck on the lips.

"Wanna watch 'The fault in our stars '? He asks as you set your bag in the corner of his room.

" Sure " you agree flopping down on his bed.

Jack left the room to make popcorn and get drink while you started the movie. He soon returned his hands full.

.........

"So wait he died instead of her ?" Jack asked as the film credits rolled on the screen.

" Yes " You chuckle lightly.

Jack gently cups your face with his hands and brings you in closer for a passionate kiss. Your lips moved together perfectly as the whole world seemed to disappear.

Your hand brushed through his gorgeous ,soft , dark hair as his hand slid up your shirt and onto your breast.

"Are you ready ?" He asked with pleading eyes.

You nod your head and kiss him roughly. You removed each others clothes and Jack began leaving a trail of wet sloppy kisses down your stomach.

"Are you sure your ready "He asked again ,looking you in the eyes.

"Positive" you nod.

Jack removes your panties and slips a condom on his large length.

He hovered over you and slowly slid himself into you. It hurt like yell at first but after a few minutes it turned into pleasure.

"Jack " You moan.

"That's right babe say my name " he groans trusting faster.

"J-ack ! " You yell.

" I'm gonna cum" He moans. Soon later you both came and decided to watch more ROM com movies.

.....Sorry its short.