9.) Connect Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Myspace.

This part can get tricky. And before we get started here, you need to make a Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Myspace account.

Okay, so you already have whichever account you wish to link for auto-updates ready! Keep in mind that you can connect as many different sites as you’d like, you can even link your very own website! But best we keep that for chapter 10. So to link your account of another website (or to link more than one website) follow this easy step by step guide.

1.)   Go to your profile.

You can go to your profile by clicking on the drop down menu next to the search bar, where it says hi ‘your name.’

2.)   Edit profile.

This option can be found next to ‘About Me’ at the top of your Wattpad profile.

3.)   Click ‘edit’ at the bottom of your ‘Edit profile’ page.

Scroll down on the ‘My account’ page, until you see the option ‘Edit’ and then it’s all just a click of the mouse.

4.)   Go to the part 'under your location' in the edit section, and follow the prompts for whichever site you wish to allow auto-updates for.

For Facebook and Twitter, it’s just a matter of clicking ‘connect’ but for Tumblr you must write in your ‘email’ and ‘password.’ And for Myspace just write in your direct link to your profile.

5.)   Don’t forget to ‘save’ your changes afterwards!