merry chrysler

a/n hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas <3
a/n 2: this chapter is a real life thingy
P.S don't read if you believe in Santa.

"MERRY CHRYSLER!" Jimin shouted as he jumped on top of yoongi, trying to wake him up.

Yoongi stayed asleep duh.

"It's KRITOMATH!" Taehyung shouted as his mouth was full of candy canes, and left over chicken from 2 nights ago.

Jimin rushed out of Yoongis room as he failed his mission to wake his boyfriend Yoongi up.

But as he ran out he crashed into a choking taehyung.

Which made him choke even more as Jimin ran into him.

Taehyung tripped and fell down the stairs while chewed up candy canes and chicken went flying out of his mouth, which caused him to stop choking.

Jimin stood there in silence, trying not to laugh at the blonde haired boy who had just rolled down the stairs.

"STEP ON A LEGO!" Taehyung shouted, while his cheeks when a pink colour because of embarrassment.

"What the fuck." Namjoon groaned as he stood at the doorway to his bedroom, in his underwear, glaring at the two crazy ass boys.

"All I heard was shouting, and thumping. What the hell happened!" Namjoon asked.

"Blame Jimin." Taehyung said quickly.

"Your the one who stupidly decided to shove candy canes and chicken down your throat, and not even care that you would of choked. Then you ran into me and fell down the stairs." Jimin shouted.

Taehyung kept quiet.

"Oh what a pleasant start to the Christmas." Said Jin out of nowhere as he walked passed all the chaos that was happening, and walked down stairs.

Meanwhile Yoongi was still asleep.

Then a excited jungkook came crashing out of his bedroom with a huge smile on his face. "ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS!! I HOPE SANTA BROUGHT ME EVERYTHING I WANTED!"

"Who's gonna tell him." Jimin sighed.

"Tell me what?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing." Jimin said.

"Santa's not fucking real." Said a moody Yoongi as he walked out of his bedroom, with his eyes half shut.

"But I heard footsteps? I also heard these other strange noises. Santa is very loud." Jungkook said.

"Um no, that was me taking a shit. I have diarrhoea." Yoongi said.

Then Jimin hugged Yoongi.

"But then what was the other noise? It sounded like screaming." Jungkook asked.

Namjoon's face went red.

Then Jin came up the stairs again with his eyes wide open.

"Your innocent and stay that way." Jimin said.

"Nah just kidding I know you two fucked last night." Jungkook laughed.

"K" Namjoon said.

"OK LETS OPEN PRESENTS PLEASE!" Taehyung interrupted.

Once Hoseok woke up and came downstairs they started to open presents.

"Ok so what we are going to do, is go around in a circle and give everyone there presents they got for them." Namjoon explained.

Everyone nodded.

"ILL GO FIRST SINCE IM BETTER THEN ALL U UGLY FUCKERS." Jungkook shouted.

"No your going last." Namjoon laughed.

"Ok Hoseok will go first. Everyone give there present they got for Hoseok." Namjoon said.

Once the other 6 boys gave Hoseok there gift he started opening them.

Jimin got him a skateboard, Yoongi got him a mug, Tae got him a stuffed bear, Jin got him some swimming shorts, Namjoon got him some chocolates, and Jungkook gave him money because he is a lazy retard.

Then it was namjoons turn. im not even going to explain what he got bc it was too disturbing.

"WHY DID U GET ME A DILDO?" Namjoon shouted at jungkook.

"U KNOW EXACTLY WHY." Jungkook shouted back.

"I REALLY DONT!" Namjoon shouted back.

"Girls girls your both pretty ok, calm the fuck down." Jin said calmly.

Then everyone gave each other the rest of their presents and such and such.

"Why didn't santa come am I on his naughty list." Jungkook said.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE!" Jimin groaned.

"HES NOT FUCKING REAL!" Yoongi shouted.

Everyone sat in silence.

Yoongi has never been that aggressive.

Even Jimin was shocked.

Yoongi was even ashamed of himself.

So he hugged Jimin. It was a long hug to.

Until Taehyung came and put a pretend mistletoe above there heads.

"MISTLETOE NOW U NEED TO FUCK." He shouted.

"That's not how it works-" Namjoon sighed.

"Kiss sorry, kiss." Taehyung whispered.

Then y'know they kissed bc they cute or whateva.

"Okay well I'm gonna start cooking dinner." Namjoon said after all the commotion.

"I'll help!" Jungkook said as he lifted his head up.

"Oh fuck no. Last time you tried to help me you set the whole bench on fire. The only person I trust to help me is Hoseok." Namjoon said.

"Lol I'm important. You're not." Hoseok teased.

As Namjoon was taking out the roast chicken from the oven, jungkook and Tae were being childish as always, and as Namjoon went to place the chicken on the table jungkook slips and slides down the hallway and bashed into Namjoon making him drop the chicken.

"Merry c-christmas?" Jungkook stuttered.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK" Namjoon screamed.

"I WASTED 30 BUCKS FOR THIS CHICKEN! AND YOU COME AND MAKE ME DROP IT!" Namjoon yelled again.

Tae just sat there laughing.

"He fucking pushed me." Jungkook snitched.

"Bullshit mate." Tae said as he continued to laugh.

Let's say it wasn't very pleasant after that.

And that's the story of bts having a 'pleasant' Christmas.

a/n sorry couldn't be bothered writing any more.
a/n HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS