bts play hide and seek

a/n this chapter is gonna be a bit different, instead of being a group chat text thing, it's gonna be real life!!! Hope u enjoy it!

"YO GAY FAGS I HAVE A IDEA!" Shouted Tae as he ran down the stairs. But as Tae was running down the stairs he tripped and face planted on the wooden floor below him. "THE FUCK?!" he shouted as got up and acted like nothing happened.

Jin sighed as he continued to chop the vegetables for the stir fry he was cooking. "What's your idea Tae?" He asked as he stared at Tae like he was a disappointment. "We should play hide and seek! Since all you losers are bored." Tae said. Then Jimin sat up instantly, slightly scaring Tae. "YES I WANT TO PLAY!" He shouted.

"Bitch we are not 4 year olds." Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes. "You're right, we are not 4 year olds, but you are!" Namjoon said. "BUT YEH LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Namjoon shouted. Everyone else agreed. "Ugh fine I'll play then since your all playing." Groaned jungkook. "Who's counting first?" Yoongi asked.

"How about we do eeny meeny miney mo?" Suggested Hoseok. "No that's gay." Jungkook said. "Stop being a moody bitch and agree with something for once." Jin said. Jungkook stayed silent.

"I'll count!" Jimin suggested. "Thanks Jimin." Said Tae. "No worries, I'll go count in the kitchen, and I'll count for 50 seconds." Jimin said. "Why 50?" Jungkook asked. "JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yoongi shouted as he had already ran to find a hiding place.

"49....50. Ready or not here I cOME!" Shouted Jimin as his voice cracked. Then Jimin heard a giggle. It sounded like namjoon. Jimin walked to where he heard the laugh. To his surprise he saw Namjoon standing behind a lamp, clearly visible.

"I CAN SEE YOU!?" Jimin said. "Oh." Namjoon replied as he got out from behind the lamp. "You're shit at hiding." Jimin said. "Gee thanks." Said namjoon sarcastically. "Now let's find the others." Jimin replied.

The two boys walked in to the office first. They checked under the desk first but no one was there. Then they hear a strange noise coming behind them, it sounded like a mouse on drugs. Jimin slammed the door open to reveal a hunched up Yoongi behind the door frame. "AHHHH FUCK SNICKERS!" Yoongi shouted. "What was that noise you made?" Namjoon asked as he couldn't stop laughing. "I don't even know." Yoongi said with embarrassment.

Jimin blushed, he couldn't stop smiling at the boy.

"What is it Jimin?" Yoongi said. Jimin only just realised he was staring at Yoongi with a smile. "Oh uh nothing." Jimin said shyly. "Your cute." Yoongi said as he hugged Jimin. Jimin hugged back.

"STOP MAKING OUT AND LETS FIND THESE MOTHER FUCKERS." Namjoon shouted, interrupting their hug.

"We weren't making out." Yoongi said as his cheeks heated up. "I saw you hugging." Namjoon said. "Doesn't mean we are making out pussy bitch." Jimin said. Yoongi laughed.

The three boys went into Hoseok's room, checking under his bed. Then Yoongi opened his cupboard and there he saw Hoseok hunched down on the floor. "Did I win?" Hoseok said. "Um can you see everyone else?" Namjoon sighed. "so I didn't?" Hoseok said confusingly. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Jimin shouted. "God sorry." Hoseok sighed.

There was only Jin, Tae and Jungkook left.

As they continued to search the other rooms they head a voice shout- "FIGHT ME SPIDER FIGHT ME YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, IM A BAD BITCH YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"

It was Tae.

"We all know who that is..." Hoseok laughed. "It came from the bathroom." Jimin replied.

They opened the bathroom to reveal a terrified Yoongi with a baseball bat in his hand, hitting the wall like a psychopath. "What the fuck are you doing? We heard you screaming." Yoongi said. "There was a spider and it tried to kill me." Tae cried. "Spiders do fuck all, besides we found you now." Namjoon laughed. "Who's left?" Tae asked. "Jin and Jungkook." Jimin replied.

"What? I'd expect both of them to be found first!" Tae said. "That's not fair!" He complained. "If you didn't scream like a scared little bitch then you wouldn't of been found." Yoongi said. Tae ignored Yoongi, "well let's find the others!" Tae continued.

The 5 boys continued to search until....

"I FOUND YOU SLUT!" Tae shouted as he found Jungkook behind the couch.

"Why did you call me a slut?" Jungkook snapped. "Because your ass was sticking up in my face when I leant over to look behind the couch!" Tae snapped back. "Doesn't mean I'm a slut." Jungkook murmured.

"Jin wins." Hoseok sighed. "JIN YOU WIN COME OUT NOW!" Jimin shouted around the house.

No reply.

Where could he be?

As Hoseok was checking around the house he felt someone jump on to his face. "AHHHH IM BEING ATTACKED! Hoseok screamed as his voice cracked halfway through. "SURPRISE FAGGOT I WIN!" Jin screamed as he laid on Hoseok's back and started dancing since he won.

Then the 5 other boys came in, instantly regretting the sight of Jin sitting on top of Hoseok since it looked like he was humping him.

"This some thot shit right here." Yoongi sighed.

"It's not what it looks like." Hoseok said as he struggled to breathe since of Jin's fatass.

"Ok good for a min I thought-" "DONT say it." Hoseok interrupted Yoongi.

"Where were you even hiding??" Jimin asked Jin. "Under the stairs." Jin laughed. "HOW- I- THATS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS THEN NAMJOON HIDING BEHIND A LAMP!?!" Jimin screamed. "Wait you were hiding behind a lamp?" Jin scoffed. "Shut up." Namjoon snapped. "That's embarrassing." Jungkook said as he rubbed his arm.

Then as the boys were rounding up hide and seek they smell smoke.

"Why can I smell smoke?" Namjoon said with a disgusted look.

"Oh shit that's the stir fry..." Jin cried as he ran like a gay fuck boy into the kitchen.

And that's the time when the 7 idiotic korean boys played hide and seek the end.

a/n should I write these types of chapters more often? If you think I should, i was planning on writing a chapter about Yoongi and Jimin going on their first date 💀💀💀