『43』Final Written Exam

Start from the beginning

"Oh right Tsuna!"Midoriya exclaimed, Everyone look at them "What place you in in midterms?"He ask, Tsuna boredly raise his head from his desk and sit properly before answering "As I remember im tied with... Yaoyorozu..?"He said and Everyone look at him in amazement after all he also placed 1st.

"You are smart too Tsuna!"Yaoyorozu said, Tsuna just smile sheepishly.

It's now much time "All the written tests will be stuff from class so I should at least be able to do those." Midoriya said

"Do you really think it's gonna be that easy?" Uraraka asked as she was ranked 13th.

"It's a comprehensive test of everything we learned this year." Hagakure said as she was ranked 16th.

"And that's about all we could get Mr. Aizawa to tell us." Asui said as she was ranked 6th.

"We also have to stay in great physical shape." Midoriya said before he suddenly got elbowed in the head.

"Oh sorry. Your head's so big that it's hard to miss." Monoma said "Midoriya has the smallest head out of any of us. He has way too little self esteem." Kaminari said. "Yeah, stop with these exaggerated accusations, Monoma." Kendo said.

Tsuna glare a little at Monoma but he touch Midoriya's head as it heals, so the pain disappeared, Midoriya thanked him.

"I heard that you guys stumbled across the Hero Killer." Monoma said "Just like in the Sports Festival, class 1A isn't happy unless they're the center of attention." Monoma said.

"But you just keep getting into so much trouble. Here's food for thought. Someday the rest of us might get caught up in your mess, and then we'll become unwitting victims as well. What kind of horrible villains will you bring down upon us. What demon-oof." Kendo suddenly knocked Monoma out

"Thank you!" Tetsutetsu said. "That's not funny, Monoma. You heard what happened to Iida, chill out." Kendo said.

"I apologize for him. I'm pretty sure there's a hole where his heart should be. Anyway, I know you're all worried about what kind of exam's gonna be on the practical. I heard it's gonna be combat against robots like the entrance exam." Kendo said.

"A friend of mine who's a few grades up told me. I know, cheating, but oh well." Kendo said.

"What kind of idiot are you, Kendo? You just gave away our whole strategic advantage. This was our chance to finally pull ahead of that class full of idiots." Monoma said before he received another slap.

"They are not the idiots!" Kendo said as she dragged him back to their class.

'She's like that class's big sister,huh.' Tsuna thought as he Sweatdrop.

They all are in the classroom again"This'll be a breeze if it's just robots!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Such awesome news!" Ashido exclaimed.

Tsuna on the other hand knows that it will not become true, his intuition was saying so.

"You both have a hard time controlling your quirks." Shoji said.

"But I can let loose with robots!" Kaminari replied "We'll definitely be able to go to the training camp now!" They both exclaimed.

Midoriya remembered the conversation about All For One 'In order to be prepared for that, I have to make everything count from now on' Midoriya thought.

"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?" Bakugou asked

"Who are you calling a moron?" Kaminari asked. "SHUT UP! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR QUIRK, YOU GOT IT?!" Bakugou yelled.

'So why does he have to shut up? He was retorting to a question. That doesn't make any sense' Tsuna thought as he Sweatdrop.

"Hey, Deku! I don't know what's going on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now and I want you to know, it's seriously pissing me off." Bakugou said.

"We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals, new rankings. So we'll all know exactly where we're standing. I'll show you how much better I am! Lion Cub! and Todoroki, I'll kill you too!" Bakugou yelled as he slammed the door.

"Been a while since I've seen him that worked up." Kirishima said. "Think it's impatience, or hatred?" Tokoyami asked.

{Time-Skip}

"Geez. Now that's what you call a mansion." Ashido said as they stop Infront of Yaoyorozu's house(?) Or Mansion.

Bakugo was beating Kirishima's head as they studied in a restaurant.

Tsuna was on his house studying a little since he knows somewhat everything because of the certain tutor.

And the three was relaxing on his room, Hibari was using his phone, Yamamoto was playing with Jirou and Kojirou while Lambo was eating candy while reading manga.

The three was still resting from they're fight so, they stayed at the Sawada Residence helping Nana around the house.

As they took their tests, Kaminari and Mina were plowing through it while Kirishima was struggling. "Looks like we know who the better tutor is." Sero said.

And just like that, they're 3 days of written exams were over, so i was time for the practical.

›TBC‹