Chapter Twenty-One

Bắt đầu từ đầu

If looks could kill...

A circle gathered around the two of you, people pulled out their phones. "You bitch!" Amy snaps, raising her hand to slap you again. "What do you even mean!? I didn't do anything to you!" You say, raising your voice.

She shoves you and you stumble back. "He broke up with me! And it's your fault! It's your fault and I know it is!" She hisses, taking a few steps towards you. "What the hell are you talking about?! I didn't tell anyone anything!"

You muster up a glare of your own. "I'm shocked you're actually picking a fight with me right now. Usually you do all your dirty work when there's no prying eyes." Murmurs rippled throughout the circle.

"Oh and you think you're hot shit now, huh? You think you've got Alfred wrapped around your finger so he can bend over backwards to do whatever you say!" She seethed. "Excuse me?! You can't blame me for your relationship issues! I've been telling everyone that I'm and idiot who ran into a door for christs sake!"

She takes a swing at you, but you quickly avoid her fist. "What? Scared!?" She sneered, and you scoff. "Of you? Not so much anymore." You tried your best to seem confident. It was extremely difficult but you had too. You can't stand being a pushover anymore.

"We can change that." She punches you in the face, you put a couple fingers to your cheekbone and pull them away to reveal blood. "Hey, hey! Let me through, dammit!" Antonio pushes his way through the crowd and steps in between the two of you, followed by Alfred, Francis, and Natalia.

"Oh here we go, the little slut has her meat bags with her. And the she-demon." Amy sneers. "I'd watch your mouth if I were you." Natalia snarls. "You're not as intimidating when your sidekicks aren't with you. And your ego is only this high because there's a crowd."

"Why don't you watch your tone! Do you know who you're talking to?!" Amy shouts, her voice getting higher in pitch. "Meat bags, huh?" Alfred scoffs. "Was that all I was to you?" Amy seems to have just realized he was there.

"A-Alfie! No of course not! I was just referring to-"

"My friends? They are here because they care about (Y/n). Because they were worried when they heard there was a fight and no one knew where she was. (Y/n) is not a slut. The reason she's friends with so many guys is because it's girls like you that chase her away. And Natalia is not a she-demon either. She's just overprotective over the ones she cares about."

"You're right I'm sorry-"

"No." He says coolly. "You told me you had nothing to do with (Y/n)'s injuries and yet here you are, trying to belittle her in front of a crowd. So no, Amy. I don't think you're sorry." She starts to sob loudly.

"The worst part is," Francis pipes in, turning to the even larger circle around them, "all of you were going to stand here and let it happen. It disgusts me." He throws an arm around your shoulders and steers you away from the crowd, the other three following behind.

The rest of the day was slow-going. People would talk about the "fight" until they saw you around. Then things became "hush-hush" until you left. Of course your friends showed concern, asking you if you were alright and why you didn't tell them she was harassing you.

This brought even more unwanted attention towards you. You wished you could run away. To disappear. You didn't go to your clubs. It's not like Lovino would care much, he had enough company. And Matthew would understand.

Change of POV

"How could we let this happen!?" Gilbert asks, pacing back and fourth. There was a meeting being held at the Kirkland estate, courtesy of Alfred. There were currently 15 people in the room. Gilbert, Ludwig, Francis, Matthew, Feliciano, Lovino, Ivan, Yao, Kiku, Alfred, Arthur, Antonio, and Natalia. (Y/n)'s closest friends.