Chapter Eleven

"(B/n)!" You called as you were running out of the house. He turns around and you leap onto him and give him a big hug. "Promise me you'll visit!" You say, looking up at him with teary eyes. He puts a hand on your head and messes up your hair. "Try and stop me." He chuckles. "So you're starting middle school next month, huh?"

        "Yup~!" You say proudly, (B/n) smiles and shakes his head. "You girls are growing up too fast. Stop it!" He says strictly, shaking a finger at you. You grab his hand and make him poke himself in the face. "If I could, then everyone would do it." You say, he blinks at you and shakes his head. "Aren't you supposed to be 11? When did you get so wise?" He wonders aloud. You shrug and smile.

        (B/n) checks the time. "Oh jeez! I shoulda left ten minutes ago! I'll see you soon, kiddo!" You wave to him as he drives off. The front door of the house opens. "(Y/n), can you go down to the corner store and pick up some milk?" Your mother asks, you turn around and nod, taking the money from her. 

        You look over to Ludwig's house and ponder if you should have him and Gilbert walk with you. You decide against this because Gilbert might be off with his new friends and Ludwig is probably getting all his supplies ready for school. You sigh and head to the store. Once you were inside, you got the milk and paid for it before leaving.

        There were a few guys outside, you didn't recognize any of them. They looked to be a year or two older than you. They seemed to be waiting for someone. They all turned their heads to your direction as you walked out. Smirks form on their faces as you walk by them. "Well well, what do we have here, boys?" One of them say, you try to ignore them.

        "Hey, isn't that the one that our boss said not to mess with?" Another asks, the first guy clicks his tongue. "Tch, no. He would never associate with a nobody." He snaps, pushing you to the ground, your head hits the concrete. You lift your head and one of them kicks you in the side, causing you to groan and to put your head back down. One of them takes the remainder of the money your mother gave you. "Hey! She had some cash!" He shouts, victorious.

        "Hey!" A voice behind you shouts, the boys jump. "Get out of here! Now!" The voice booms, the boys scramble and dart in different directions. You look up to see brown boots in front of you. "Hey... Are you okay?" You look up when hearing the familiar German accent. He picks up your milk and then holds out a hand. You take it and he lifts you up. He winces when he looks at your forehead. 

        "Are you hurting anywhere?" He asks, you shake your head. "No," you rasp, you can feel blood trickling down your face. "Let's get you home." He lets you lean on him for support, everything is blurry. As your mother helps you into the house, you hear him say something.

        "I'm sorry."

        You wake up with a jolt. You blink and look around. This is not your room. You look around the room. It was messy, papers and wrappers all over the floor. You look to your right and notice Gilbert sleeping soundly next to you... With no shirt on. Heat rushes to your face as you realize how muscular he is. You notice that he has a few scars on his back

         You look away, inching towards the end of the bed. You freeze as Gilbert shifts and faces you, but he is still asleep. You let out a sigh of relief, but this was short-lived because Gilbert grabs you in his sleep and pulls you towards his chest. You squeak in surprise. You try to move, but he's holding you securely in his arms. You try to relax a little as to not wake him up. But god was your face as red as a tomato! 

        "I want you to leave Yao, Francis, Gilbert, and Antonio alone, too. They're my friends' boyfriends as well."

        "What a little slut you are!"