The guy gave me a winning smile. “Hope you come back to Ralph Lauren soon.”

I gave him a small smile and nod. This guy is kind of weird.

I headed to my next store Hot Topic, which I’m more comfortable in. I’m going to get his beanie here. I have no idea what color to get him. He already has a grey one and a black one. Maybe get him a white one? It’s another neutral color and will go with a lot of shirts. Especially the one I’m going to get him. I’m getting him a black shirt that has the Vans logo in white printed on it. I ended up getting him a white beanie. I headed over to Journey’s to get his Vans shirt. That’s when I spotted Will and Dana going into Victoria’s Secret. No joke. I said I wouldn’t ever go in there, but this is so worth it.

I, casually, walked in the other entrance and looked like I was interested in getting a colored or patterned bra. What is the point of that? No one sees it. Not unless you’re in a make out sesh- which Cole and I may or may not have done already…. Moving on.

I walked over to the other side where I saw Will and Dana looking at the perfumes. I strutted over to them, saying, “Well well well, look at what we have here.”

Dana made a small laugh. “Yeah, what are you doing in here?”

I raised a brow and pointed my finger at me. “What am I doing here?” Then I pointed my finger between the two of them. “What are you two doing here?”

Changing the subject, clearly, Will pointed at the Ralph Lauren bag. “What were you doing at Ralph Lauren?”

“Yeah, what were you doing there?” Dana added.

“You guys first.” I stated, crossing my arms. Well, the best I could do with the two bags.

“Birthday gifts for the girls.” Will answered and then made a small nod in the direction of the bags. “Now, Ralph Lauren.”

I sighed. “I’m getting gifts for Cole since he got gifts for me.” They both shot me surprised looks. Suddenly, I was nervous they’d tell him. Ridiculous, right? But it was eating at me. I pointed a serious finger at them. “If either one of you tell him, I will jack up both of you sons.” That earned me shocked looks from them.

“I would never tell.” Dana stated.

Will put his hands up in defense. “I swear I won’t.”

“Good.” I huffed. Then I remembered they’re getting gifts for Faith and Brianna, for their birthdays, and they’re getting them perfume? So not cool unless the girl asked for it. It’s okay Cole got me perfume because it was just a normal gift.

“You, two, cannot give the girls perfume for their birthday.” I stated.

Will raised a brow. “Why?...”

“Did she ask for it?”

He shook his head in response.

“Then you can’t get that for her. I’d get her clothes or something. Like a flannel. She loves flannels. You, of all people, should know that by now.”

“Right… I didn’t think of that.” Will replied.

“What should I get Faith then?” Dana asked. “She didn’t ask for perfume either.”

I shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe get her something Disney? Like a Disney shirt. Why not a Disney Dudez shirt? She likes that a lot.”

He smiled. “Thanks, Rox.”

I smirked and shook my head. “Nah, it’s no problem.” I pointed towards the exit. “Now, I’m going to get out of here before anyone at school sees me.”

“Us too.” Both Dana and Will stated.

We all left Victoria’s Secret then went our separate stores. Dang it, I should have kept them around. I don’t know what shoes to get Cole and maybe they’d know. He seems to wear those white Nike high tops a lot, so maybe all white Vans? Sounds good to me.

I had one of the workers get me the Vans shirt and then I said I wanted to get the all white Vans.

The girl asked, "What size?"

Shit, what size is he? I held up my finger to tell her give me a minute.

She nodded and waited quietly as I texted Cole. Smoothly, I said for Physiology class I needed to ask people what size their feet are and how that makes them feel. Luckily, he didn’t ask so much about it at the moment and just told me. His explanation of how being a size ten made him feel made me laugh a bit. He feels like his feet aren’t big enough for being a guy. I shouldn’t laugh, I know but c’mon?

I looked at the girl and said, “Size 10 in the all white Vans, please.”

She nodded and went to the back room to get the Vans for me. Then she checked me out and I headed home to wrap up the presents.

Honestly, I don’t know why I’m spending so much money on Cole- It’s close to $140. Probably because that’s how much he spent on me. It might have even been more than that, actually. ‘Nuff’ beanies can be up to $20 or more. Then PINK perfume is ridiculously expensive like the Ralph Lauren. But whatever.

To be honest, Cole is kind of growing on me. But I’m still not one hundred percent on the ‘Cox’ train. I’d rather be on the ‘Dox’ train. See what I did there? Yeah… I need to work on Dalton and I’s official ship name. That is if we ever do ship.