Jeremy x Reader ~Lemon~

(SOOOOO This this my first fluff..... You and Jeremy are already dating and things get frisky. Hopefully I don't die writing this.)

(This wasn't a request I just wanted to "try" and write a fluff)

(So this is more of a lemon. I now know this thanks to a very helpful person)

(So this shall be the only lemon in this book.)

Y/n Pov:

I was sitting upside down on the couch flipping through channels on TV waiting for Jeremy to get home.

I hated how he had to work the night shift.

We barely sleep together anymore and I can't stay up all night cause I have a day job.

But I had today off so I decided to stay up and wait for him.

I hear the door open and I rush to the door and see Jeremy.

I run up and hug him, "Jere Bear! You're home!" I say happily still hugging him.

Jeremy blushes and hugs back, "Why are you still up?" he asks smiling as I let him go and we walk over to the couch.

"I didn't have work today. I wanted to spend time with you." I say as we sit on the couch.

Jeremy unties his tie and unbuttons his his shirt before putting an arm around me.

"I'm glad you stayed up." he said.

"Why's that?" I ask cuddling up against him.

Jeremy starts to blush again, "Well I got bored at work and decided to go on my phone....." he says trailing off.

I look up at him, "And?" I say.

"Well I watched some stuff........" he says trailing off again.

I final realize what he watched.

"You got turned on?" I ask just to make sure.

Jeremy nods as I begin to smirk.

"Well I can't remember the last time we had a fun time." I say with a wink and sit on his lap.

He begins blushing more as I grind on him a bit.

(OMFG kill me)

He pulls me close and begins to kiss me.

I kiss back grinding more.

Jeremy breaks the kiss and picks me up carrying me upstairs to our room.

He lays me down on the bed and we begin kissing again.

I take off his tie and shirt as he takes off my shirt.

I begin feeling around on his chest as he does the same to me. (If ya a girl then it not flat if ya a guy then it is flat)

We break away for air as Jeremy smirks.

He then puts his hand down my pants.

I bite my lip trying not to let out a moan.

I sit up a bit and do the same thing to him. But he doesn't hold back the noises.

Jeremy Pov:

It felt so good when Y/n put their hand in my pants.

I've been needing this for a while.

Y/n pulls me closer and we begin to kiss again.

I take my hand out and begin to unbutton Y/n's jeans and slide them off.

I then take off my own. The relief was amazing as I just let it out.

Narrator Pov:

Y/n and Jeremy had some 'fun' before falling asleep in each others arms.

Y/n woke up a couple hours later yawning.

Jere was still asleep and Y/n didn't want to wake him so they quietly wen to the bathroom to shower.

While Y/n was in the shower a thought came mind.

(This is more for the girls)

'DID JEREMY PULL OUT?!' Y/n tried to remember.

Y/n quickly finished their shower and got out wrapping themselves in a towel before leaving the bathroom .

Jeremy was sitting up in bed yawning.

Looks like he just got up.

Jeremy smirks and walks over to Y/n picking them up and carrying then back to bed dropping the towel that Y/n was wrapped in on the way.

"Ready or round two baby." he says as he pulled the covers over them.

~Three Months Later~

Y/n was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test.

She hadn't had her period for three months.

Y/n looked at the test and it was positive.

She gasps and runs downstairs to Jeremy who was sitting on the couch.

"Jere Bear!" Y/n yells as jumps onto the couch next to him.

"What Y/n is everything okay?" Jeremy asks.

Y/n pulls out the test and shows him, "Guess who's gonna be a dad!" She says with a smile.

Jeremy smiles and hugs Y/n tightly, "That's great!" he says.

~ Nine moths later Y/n and Jeremy had a lovely baby girl/boy with Jeremy's brown hair and Y/n's e/c eyes. They names her/him B/n (Baby name)~

(I died writing this ;-; I had no idea how to word the fluff parts. I didn't want to go too in depth with it)

(I'm still doing requests)

(Anyway! Bye peeps~ <3)