Human! Chica x Reader

Y/n Pov:

I was in the kitchen with Chica making pizza for a the small party me and the animatroics were having.

It was my third night working the night shift and I've gotten to know everyone pretty well. Turns out they can all turn human. Which I think is pretty cool.

I was rolling out the dough as Chica was shredding the cheese.

Chica was my favorite out of everyone. I even thought she looked a little cute.

I blush at my thoughts as I finish rolling out the dough and Chica comes over to help me spread the sauce around.

Our hands touch for a second and I blush quickly moving my hand away and grabbing the cheese.

Me and Chica begin spreading the cheese around the pizza till it was nice and extra cheesy.

"I'll but it in the oven and then we wait!" Chica says as she opens the oven and bends down to put the pizza in the oven.

I watch and just not realize how short Chica's dress is. I begin to blush madly and look away.

Chica stands up and closes the oven setting the timer.

She turns back in my direction and looks confused, "Is everything okay Y/n?" she asks.

"Huh?! Oh y-yeah." I say still not looking in her direction.

She giggles, "You're cute when you're embarrassed." she says faintly blushing as she says that.

I look at her and blush more, "Really?!" I say surprised.

"Of course silly! I've liked you since the first time I met you." she said, the second part a bit quiet.

I blush more. She likes me back?!

"Well I've liked you since the first night too." I say my cheeks heating up even more.

I her cheeks color even more as I said that.

Chica Pov:

Y/n likes me! And I like them! This is amazing!

It's only the third time I've hung out with them but I really really like them.

I begin to walk closer to Y/n I see their cheeks turn even more red with blush.

I move my face closer to theirs our lips almost touching. Surprisingly Y/n closed the gap between us kissing me deeply. I begin to kiss back.

I just melt into the kiss, Y/n lips are so soft and nice.

We had to part after a while to catch or breath.

I saw how deep red Y/n's cheeks were and giggled.

"You're a good kisser." I say with a wink.

"T-t-thank you. Y-you are too." Y/n blushed even more and hid their face.

I lift their head up to look at me and begin to kiss Y/n again.

The kiss soon turned into a make-out session. We kept going like this for a while.

Bonnie Pov:

I walk into the kitchen to see how the pizza is going only to see Y/n and Chica kissing?!

I quickly walk out of the kitchen before they see me and go to the others.

"You guys will never guess what I saw." I say to them.

"What ye see mate?" Foxy asked.

"Y/n and Chica are kissing in the kitchen!" I say almost laughing.

Freddy drops his mic, "Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yep, totally. Ask them yourself when they get done." I say and start messing around with my guitar.

Y/n Pov:

The oven begins to beep so we have to stop kissing.

I break away frowning slightly as Chica walks over to the oven and takes out the pizza.

I miss her lips against mine.

Chica gives me a kiss on the cheek before walking out of the kitchen with the pizza me following behind her.

We walk into a party room with everyone staring at us smiling.

"So how was the pizza making?" Bonnie asked with a wink.

OMG! Did one of them walk in on us?! I hope not!

"It went wonderful! We have a nice cheesy pizza!" Chica says with a smile.

"Did something else happen?" Freddy asked.

Omg! They are so on to us!

"Why yes else did happen." Chica says.

"What did ye do?" Foxy asks looking at me.

"Oh! Well! Um! We! Um! We.....We kissed." I say rubbing the back of my head blushing a bit.

"So Bonnie was right?!" Freddy said look at Bonnie as he nodded.

"Yeah." I say as Chica pulled me close and began kissing me in front of everyone!

I slowly begin to kiss back. We broke apart after a minute or two.

"There! Now they know it is true!" Chica says with a smile winking at me.

I blush as everyone begins to eat pizza and have fun.

We and Chica eventually started dating a few nights after, and life had been pretty good.

(I am so bad at ending my stories! I just have no clue how to end one shots!)

(Anyway Later Peeps~ <3)