wake up... please

Matt

Smelling blood I instantly shot up. Running twords the smell I try and open the bathroom door.

Locked

Grabbing my key from my room I unlocked the door. I saw Leo laying on the carpet. Fresh cuts on his arms. Lifting him up I carry him to my room.

Putting him on my bed I grab the first aid kit from my bathroom. Cleaning up his wounds I found that there are not that deep. But they should be healed by now. Even if they were made by a silver blade.

What's going on.

Picking up my phone I called Jake. "Hello?"
"Trent why do you have Jake's phone?"

"He's busy crying cause he thinks Nico doesn't love him. And yada yada."
"Wait Nico loves jake?"

"Yes. There mates. Of course. I mean you love leo right?"
"Ya. I'm going to ask how you know that later. But it's just how Nico acts you wouldn't even be able to tell that there mates unless told."

"True. But that's how Nico is. The most affecten you get from him is a nod. Anyway why ya called?"
"Leo -"

"Be there in ten"

Ten minutes later

Nico, Nina, Trent, Rodrigo, Jake, Luka, and I are in my apartment with an unconscious leo on my bed.

"How is this possible he should have woken up by now. What could have done this?" Nina asked passing around the room. "This" Nico answers holding up a dubble sided blade. About a foot each. With the handle about three inches.

"Why would Leo's haladie hurt do this to him." Trent point to the inconveniences leo.

"Because somebody spelled it." We all turn to the new voice. Mate.

As Max walks in he takes the 'haladie' from Nico. "I've been investigating some criminals and found that there making a spell that once you used it and and it slowly kills you. It's illegal and they been selling it on the black market. My guess they used it on Leo's haladie blade. Don't worry I've got the cure. But I think you should keep an eye on leo for awhile just in case." Max said putting down a small bottle of red liquid and then leaving.

"Who invited him?" Rodrigo asked. "I did." Nico said. Grabbing the vile way they talk I drop the liquid in Leo's mouth. And pray for him to wake up.

Leo. By goddess leo.

Wake up ... Please.

~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!

Be pissed bitches!😝😝😝

Don't worry. Everything going to be fine. So anywho I was thinking of doing a q&a. Ya know ask questions. You can ask

Me

Leo

Matt

Max

Jake

Luka

Trent

Nico

Nina

And even a special guest! Can you guess who the special guest is? Drum roll please

.

.

.

.

Apollo!

I'm just kidding. But you can ask him questions if you want. Hes just not the special guest.

It actually Loki. And also if ya want you can question Leo's known family.

Also I'll give you some insight on the future.

Leo: you really should-

Loki's coming back

See ya next time

Bye