three days before

*Nina's mask*

*Leo's POV*

Fuck the world. You here me goddess. Fuck the world. Why? Everyone knows how I hate my birthday. Everyone knows it was the day I found out my unborn child died inside me. And they know it was the day I was rejected.

So why? Why make me suffer through humiliation all over again.

Right now we're in a car to the Grand hall of bounty Hunters. (Hunters have there own hall). With Trent and Rigo in the front. Kitten and Pup in the middle. That just leaves me and Matt in the back.

The mates are making googly eyes at each other (that of we were in a cartoon that hearts would be in there eyes). Kitten was reading a book. Pup was out in lala land. Matt was looking out the window lost in thought. And me. I'm just watching of animatic. My two favorite are

And

Okay I'm slightly obsessed with oc animatic. Sue me later.

You my be wondering why there here (Rigo, Pup, and Matt)? Ya well ...

*Flashback*

At my apartment after school for some reason we're all here. Pup, Kitten, Matt, Rigo, and Trent. I thought it was going to be just me and Trent (and Rigo). But apparently everyone decided to join.

"Ok. Tell everyone to call it off. You know how I hate my birthday." "Ya well that not possible." "And why is that not possible?" I spit out through clenched teeth. Trent starts figiding under my tense stare. "Because everyone's already invited. And we already have the hall reserved. And everything is just one step form being finished."

Sigh. Goddess. Why? Why was I born with a good heart? "Fine I'll go. I'm just great full it's a masquerade party." With that I thought we were done. But no. As always my life is never that easy.

"So when do we go?" Matt asked. "Ya I want to know how long we're going to be there to?" Kitten asked this time.

"Oh. I wonder if we can go as a couple's masquerade?" Rigo wondered to himself.

Oh shit no. Was all I thought of.

*Flashback over*

Ya so they pretty much invited themselves (except Rigo. I think Trent invited him). Now almost a month and it just three days till my birthday. Matt and i's relationship (if you can it that) is still on the rocks I guess you can say.

After that love confession I try and avoid him. Living before he does at school (it starts at 8). Going to work straight after school (even though my sift doesn't start till 8 and school gets out at 2.) And going the long way to avoid him.

He knows I'm avoiding him. I'm just glad he doesn't push me. I don't know why he loves me. I'm me after all. But let's say I would have not sat with him. But I just so happen to be the last one to arrive. And guess who the only open seat was next to. Yep. Matt.

We didn't speak. He didn't try to speak to me. Which once again I am thankful for. Stopping we get out of the car. While Pup trys to wake Kitten up. After he's up we grab are bags and head to the front of the hall.