the competition

*the pack house*
Matt's POV
Last night Lea didn't come back. And Lea still is not here. It's five already. Schools over. She didn't come. It piss me off the my property isn't in my sight.
Hearing foot steps coming I opened the door. Only to be meet with my Beta. "What do you want Goth?" He really needs to change. "I came to tell you were getting a knew tenet. He'll be here in a week's time. Now good bye." With that he left.
I have the strongest pack in the world. And yet I can't seem to control my own pack members. I am there alpha. They should bow down to me. Not the other way around.
Pissed I disided to go to the club. I know for a fact some wore will love to get in my bed. Reaching The Druken Wolf I get out of my car. I look around. This place get more disgusting everytime. But it's worth it for a good fuck.

*The Druken Wolf*Walking inside I'm instantly hit with the smell of licker, sex, and greed

*The Druken Wolf*
Walking inside I'm instantly hit with the smell of licker, sex, and greed. This place never changes. All these sluts want is money, sex and power. Walking over to the bar I look at the bartender. Killigen. Keth. Something with a k. All I know is that he works at Maxie's cafe, a demon, a great fuck, and extremely expensive. But he's fuck worth it.
"Well what can I get for you today alpha?" "How about you in bed for free?" "Free no. The rest you have to wait five minutes." "Fine. A discount?" "Nope." Was all he said before he walked away. My guess to the 'prep' room to 'prep' for me.

Walking into the room I pressed the pannal. Chosing what I want and how long I paid. Going in the room I see Kyle completely striped and waiting. Closing the door I striped and got on top of him. It was obvious form his ora that he's a dom but becomes a sub to get more money.
After my fun with Kaleb I went to the pack house. I should see how my possession are doing after all.  Reaching the pack house I went inside. Meeting my brother's sent I scowl. Running up I see him with one of the Omegas. Growling the omega ran out. Smart move.
"What are you doing here?" "I came to talk to Demi." "About what?" This has got to be good. "I have a boyfriend." My eyes widened. He found his mate before me. Meaning he could take my place as alpha.
"You fo found y your mate?" I ask hesentently. "No I haven't. I accepted the fact that I'm mateless. But so is he. He can give birth. And he is willing to try with me. His birthday is in two months. I'll introduce you two then. But for now good bye brother". Was all Luka said before leaving.
I stood there shocked. My brother was never much of competition. But now with this. I might lose everything. A have very unwanted competition.