the backstory

*Nina*
*Leo's POV*
It's been hours after the incidence at lunch. I've just finished my sift at work. It's now 3 in the morning.  I've been in the bathroom this whole 3 hours I've been home after my shift.

  I've been in the bathroom this whole 3 hours I've been home after my shift

*Leo's silver dagger (just imagine it with bandaging on the handle)*

Cut. Cut. Cut. That's all that's going through my mind. And that's what I've been doing. Cutting. I now stand naked with fresh cuts all over my body.

It took me a minute but I heard it. The sound of knocking. I don't know how long but it seems they been knocking for awhile. To hurt to put on my clothes I do something I hate. I used a spell to make clothes appear on my body.

I hate it. I hate using magic. It makes me feel dead. I'm a skilled enough magician to not need a grimoire or a spell.

Walking twords the door I sigh. There are only three people who'll be there. Pup. Kitten. And Mr. I mean Matt. Sigh. I open the door I see someone unexpected. Rigo.

"You alright?" He asked. Worry clear as midnight on his face and in his voice. "I'm fine. Just really embarrassed is all. I'm a crappy singer after all." I say in the best happy voice I can make.

He frown's at my words. "I'm serious. How. Are. You? And don't give me a fake answer." My eyes widened. How? "I'm an Incubus. We're good at telling people's emotions." Damn.

"Come on in." I moved out of the way for him. He came in and sat on the couch. Closing the door I followed him. Sitting next to him I put my head on his lap. "You okay?" He asked petting my hair.

"No." "Want to talk about it?" "Sure. If you want to listen. It's a long story." "For you yes."

"Three days before my 12th birthday I came out to my parents. I told them i liked to dress as a girl and I like guys. I thought it would be fine. I mean after all my sister came out as a lesbian. But no. When my sister was out on my birthday they kicked me out. Gave me thirty minutes to pack.  And I happily left.

I was the mistake child. They never loved me. I was always in the shadow of my big sister. Angela. I could do nothing right. And she could do nothing wrong.

A few days later on the run I ran into my sister. Then all my happiness went down the drain. She joined me on the run.

We meet a boy named Alex awhile after. He was a demon. And you know demon and angel don't get along. My wings were still white then. But he joined us.

Few months later he asked me to be his. I said yes. I had a little puppy crush on him. So of course I said yes. A few weeks later at a hotel we were staying at I woke up feeling hungry so I went to find something to eat. But instead I over heard a conversation between Alex and Angela.

I heard him telling he he loved her. And he was tired of dealing with a knock off. I didn't stick around for the rest. I just ran.

I packed my stuff and ran out of there. It started raining. Cliche I know. But it did. I huddle under a trash can for shelter. A few hours later a man came up. He asked if I was okay. And I started crying.

He picked me up and carried me. When I stopped I noticed I was in an apartment. His apartment. I look at the man who was showing me more love in five minutes then my family in my whole life.

He asked what's wrong again. I spilled everything. Crying again as he comforts me. He told me his name was Loki. And it suit him. He was 6ft. Black hair with vibrant green eyes.

He told me I could get revenge. He told me he could train me. I said yes. So he did. Few months later I went back to Angela and Alex. They weren't together but closer then ever.

A week after I meet up with them I killed them. My bear hands. Right I cold blood.

I went back to Loki after words. We stayed together. He showed me love. We traveled the world. I fell in love. On my 13th birthday I'd fine my mate. When I did I never expected who it was. It was Loki.

Loki was vampire. He could tell who his mate was even if they were younger. He knew I was his mate. When he looked at me it wasn't the look of love. It was the look of someone planning murder.

He rejected me.

I accepted.

Then I ran.

I fell in an alleyway. I screamed in pain. I clinch my body as if to protect me from the pain.

After what seemed like hours a felt hands on me. I looked to see a girl around 16 maybe. She called for someone. Then a guy came.

*Nico aka the guy Nina twin brother*

He looked exactly like the girl. They picked me up and carried me somewhere. I passed out do to pain. When I woke up I was in a were house.

The girl and guy was there. I found out there are twins. Nico and Nina. They save me. I found out I was in a bounty Hunter hideout. Just like Loki was a bounty Hunter. So I was used to them.

After three months of screaming pain I hoped to die. But I didn't. After a year of pain it stop. The pain of rejection stopped. I went to work as a bounty Hunter again. Got tangled up in something. Now I'm on the run again."

God that's tireding. When I told Jake this story I left out a lot of details. Like Loki. What we are. Nina and Nico. Me being a bounty Hunter. God replying it all is tireding.

"Wow. You've been through a lot. If that was me I'd kill myself. But how does this have to do with you running out of school?"

Right. "Loki loved my voice. He told me to sing for him whenever. But when he rejected me he said my voice sounded like dieing pig. So I avoid singing in public. Bring up bad memories."

He was quite. Very quiet. I looked up at him from my place on his lap. He looked lost in thought.

"So your a bartender and a bounty Hunter?" "Yep." "God to know. Good to know. And you also ..."
"Yep" (a/n sorry but his other half of you haven't figured it out will still be kept a secret). "That's quit a backstory." Nodding my head. I didn't feel like speaking any more.

"So who are you hunting on are small town?" Ha. That's the question I've been waiting for.

"I'm hunting ....