the truth is revealed...

*Leo's battle outfit aka bounty hunter outfit*

*Matt's POV*

"Okay. And how the hell do you two know each other?" I asked and (try) not demand.

The new boy looks at Leo. Nodding his head Leo answers the kids unasked question. "Well that's a long story." "Who gives a fuck just  answer the damned question!" I snapped.

"Wow no wonder you don't like the guy. He does remind you of Loki." The kid said to Leo. "And stop calling me kid. The names Trent."

"Trent. I like it." Rodrigo (who is here for some reason) said. Drowning out each letter of Trent's name. "Okay can you keep the love crap out of my apartment? I like to finish this before noon. I have work." Leo said in one breath. Like he wants to get this done with.

"Alright form the beginning." Leo sighed.

*3rd*

As Leo spoke he told of his parents. That his mother was 90% magician (witch, caster, wizard) and 10% angel. His father was human.

That he killed his sister Angela and ex boyfriend Alex.

Him and Loki were in a Dom and sub relationship. That Loki abused him. Rejected him. Raped him. Got him pregnant. And left him for dead.

That he spent three months in an ally way in screaming, burning pain. Then Nina and Nico found him. Brought him back to a bounty Hunter hideout. And found out he had a miscarriage.

As well he's a bounty Hunter. That he's hiding/running from Loki who's hunting him (still) and hunters who want him. That Loki, Nina, Nico, and Trent are bounty Hunters as well.

And Leo is a tri-breed. 5% angel. 15% human. 80% magician.

*Matt's POV*

So that's it. Ha? I never thought I'd be speechless. But I am. I have no idea what to think. Or what to say.

"Trent?" "Yes?" "I think we broke them." "I'd say your right." "Well I'm going to get dressed. I have work in half an hour." Leo said getting up still in Luka's shirt.

"How bout we leave?" Luka spoke and broke the very very very awkward silence. We all nodded are head and left. Trent with Rodrigo. Jake and Luka. Then me by myself in front of Leo's door.

After a few minutes the door opened. "Oh. Matt." Leo spoke sounding disappointed. Fuck it. "Why don't you like me?" Might as well go blunt.

His eyes widened in surprise. "You remind me of Loki and Angela. You won't hesitate to take want you want by force. Not caring who you hurt in the process. You had everything handed to you on a silver platter. Never given a shit about anyone else but number one. I can feel it in your touch. You don't care about me. You don't care about your pack. You don't care about Luka. All you care about is yourself. That's why I don't like you. I didn't even know you and my body and mind were telling me to run. So if you can change that then maybe I'll think of being your friend. But I won't be you little bitch. I learn my lesson with Loki. Now I've got to go. I'm going to be late."

He pushed past me and walked down the hall. "Your wrong!" I said loud enough for him to hear. His heart beat speed up. He stopped at the steps but not turning around. And I'm silently thank full for the elevator being broken.

"I'd never hurt you. I'd never hurt my pack. Yes me and my brother hate each other. But he is a member of my pack and I'll never let him get hurt or hurt him. I care about my pack. Even if most of them piss me off to the point of ripping there head off. I know I had my life easy. I know I had a silver spoon in my mouth. I know I can be a complete and utter dick at time -haha- alright most times. But I do care. Even if I don't show it."

After I finish we don't speak. We just stand I silence. Then I decided to break it. "Are you using?" He turned around so fast I thought he might have wipflash. He looked up at me with big wide eyes. Then his eyes narrowed with anger. All going through my mind was fuck.

"No. I don't." By his tone of voice I could tell he was pissed. "Look I didn't mean to offended you. I was just worried is all." His eyes still narrowed he relaxed his body from an attacking position. "Why do you care?" He asked. "Your birthday in a month? (Nod). Then you'll find out in a month."

He looked at me suspiciously. He sighed and shook his head. "Whatever. Fine don't tell me. I really don't care anyway. If you want to chase a talent less good for nothing dead beat like me then go ahead I won't stop you."

"Your not talent less. Your not good for nothing. And your not a dead beat." He looked up at me and shook his head. "Your right. I am good for something. Being a back talking whore." He said walking (running) down the stairs.

Stop putting yourself down. Your beautiful. Your an amazing Singer. And from what I gather a good bounty Hunter.

I learned the truth. Now I just need to reveal my truth.