the friend..?

Leo's POV

Fuck the world! I am pissed! That good for nothing alpha! Huph! He can't take a hint! No means not fucking interested!

On my way to school (walking) I heard a loud noise. Turning around I see a motorcycle coming full speed. At me!
Jumping out of the way I felt my knee twist. You think working with these shoes if learn not to wear them. Boy was I wrong.

Getting up I look to who was it that almost made me into crossdress road kill. I see him sitting there watching me. Its annoying. Walking over to him I slapped him across the face.
Looking at me stond he quickly regand his composer. "What the fucking hell was that for bitch!" What was it for! What was it for! He has the nerve to ask me that!

"That was for almost running me over! Watch wear the hell your going! Maybe that will tach you to watch were your going!"

Turning around I stompef all the way to school! Getting there I try to find my locker. After about ten minutes of walking I found my locker. Opening it I move to put my stuff away. But I realized my backpack is gone. It was just here. The last I saw it was... No.

The jackass that almost ran me over. It was the last time I saw it. It must have slipped off when I jumped out of the way. God damnit! He must have it. I was hoping to avoid him. Guess not. But I need that back. And I need it back before anyone figures out what and who I am. That be a disaster.

Rodrigo POV

Well, well, well that was faster then I thought. I assumed I'd have to go looking for him. Not even back an hour and I'm already got a new target. A crossdresser. Leo Michel aka Lea Michael. This will be fun.

Walking up (more like stomping up) to me you could tell he was pissed. And I like that I was the one that made him like that. Stopping in front of me I noticed how he stood. He leaned more on the left foot. Keeping weight off the right foot.

"Where is it?" Straight to the point. No fun. "Where is what?" "Don't piss me off more then you have got it! Now. Hand. It. Over." Smirking I took out the book from it's hidding place and waved it in the air in front of him. "Is this what your looking for Leo?"

His eyes widened. Not surprising. He is in a tight leather mini skirt. White shirt. Black vest. And leather jacket. And of course with all that make up on someone calling him by his real name would be a shock.

"What do you want?" "A date." "Never happing." Come on. You could at least pretend to think about it! "Why not!" "I have a boyfriend. And I will not whore myself around." Loyal. I like it.

"Fine. Not a date. Then be my ... Friend."