new tenant

*Trent*

Trent's POV

So long. It's been so long. I can't wait to see little Leo. I've just finished unpacking. And I can't wait to see him. The last I saw him was...

*Flashback*

"Trent this is Leo. He'll be your partner for this bounty." One of the checkers said. Checkers are people who check off the bounty a hunter has cought.

Leo. Leo. Leo. That name sounds familiar. That's it! Loki's little slut. Wow I heard they were mates. Loki rejected Leo rapped him then left him for dead. As well spent three months in alleyway tell Nina and Nico found him.

I think that was almost 9 months ago. Wow a year if that was me I'd kill myself.

*Time skip*

"Here's your half of the pay." Leo said handing me the money. "Thank's" I said taking it.

He turns around to leave. I stop him. Turning around he looks curious. "Let's meet again." He smiled. That's the first time he smiled. "ut nobis iterum conveniant;" may we meet again. Then he left.

*End of flashback*

Goddess how I miss him. It's been months. He'll be turning 15 soon. I can't wait.

*3rd person POV*

As Trent walks up the steps from the third floor. (Jake and Trent share an appointment. They are roommates). He feels eyes on him. Turning around he See's his mate.

Rodrigo was worried about Leo so he left to his apartment. Walking up he smelt the most amazing smell. He saw the most handsome person ever. (Trent).

As they just stare at each other they didn't notice someone watching them. "Cough cough". That both got there attention. It was Jake. Both the new mates blushed like a tomato. "So we going to see Leo or are we staying here?"

Matt was confused was an understatement. He didn't know what or who his mate was. He wanted to fuck his brains out. Yet hold him like shattered glass.

Leo was fragile. A glass figurine close to breaking. What ever happened in his past made him hate. Made him mistrust. Made him what he is now. Broken.

He couldn't wait. He wanted to comfort him. So he got up and dressed. On his way to Leo's he was meet with three faces. Jake, Trent, and Rodrigo.

Luka stayed the night at Leo's. They didn't do anything. They just watched movies, cuddle, and talked. Try fell asleep on the couch with the TV on.

Luka was woken up by a knock on the door. He carefully got off the couch to not wake his sleeping boyfriend. Going to the door he opened it. He was meet with four faces. Two he didn't want to see. One he was confused as to why he was here. The last he didn't know.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Matt growled in his alpha voice. Luka smirked and said "I just stayed the night at my boyfriend's place is all." That made Matt anger and shocked. And everyone else stund.

Trent didn't think leo would ever date anyone else after what happened with Loki. Rodrigo was stund because he didn't think Leo was into older men. Like Daddy old. Jake was stund because he didn't think Luka was just into twinks.

With all the commotion Leo woke up. He got up wearing only Luka's shirt (Luka is shirtless). Walking up to the door half asleep he asked "luki who's at the door? It's fucking 6 in the morning. On a Friday. I like to sleep in on my weekend." (If you live in bullhead you know we have a four day week. And I decided to skip the rest of the week. And so did Leo).

"Leo?" Trent asked slowly. Leo looked different. His hair was shorter. He hand more scars. And was less on guard. He guess he have to thank Luka for that.

With that familiar voice spoke Leo insteanly woke up. All sleepyness was gone now. He had a huge as shit eating grin as he jumped into Trent's arms. Earning a low growl from Rodrigo and Matt.

Leo jumped down from Trent. He was 5'11. Taller then Leo's small hight. "Okay just who are you? And how do you know my ma- Leo?" Matt asked in his alpha tone. Trent just smirked and said four words.

"I'm the new tenant."