First day of school

*Maxferd High*
Lea's POV

Getting up I turned off my alarm. Sitting on the edge of my bed I look around my new room. Let's hope this one last longer then the rest. Getting up I get my outfit on.

*Lea's outfit*As the long sleeve shirt goes over my self harm scar's I wince

*Lea's outfit*
As the long sleeve shirt goes over my self harm scar's I wince. Hoping the blood of my resent scar's won't bleed through my shirt or shorts I grab my backpack and head out the door.
Hitting something hard i fell on the ground. Looking up I see it's the alpha. "Oh hi Mr. Alpha. Do you enjoy making girls fall on there ass as a hobby or is this a one time thing?" I ask looking up at him.
He's 6 foot. Black hair with blonde tips and highlights. And golden alpha eyes. I feel puny with my 5'6 hight. His outfit seems fit for an alpha. But that is if your going to a meeting.

*Matt's outfit*"Leo?" "What don't act all surprised

*Matt's outfit*
"Leo?" "What don't act all surprised. And it's Lea when I'm dressed like this. Now are you going to help me up or stand there like a buffoon?" "No. I think I'm going to leave you there." He said walking away. "Bastard!" I yelled.
Getting up I closed the door. I could feel it coming out. Running down the stairs I try to calm down. Reaching the lobby I feel a little better. Meaning I won't tear of somebody head. But I will explode if someone piss me off.
Looking around I see kitten waiting by the door. Running up to him I decided to scare him. Making my steeps as light as a feather I walk twords kitten. My breathing is so slow I'm practically not breathing at all. My heart beat is low. That it's one beat per minute.
Right behind kitten I put my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Boo." "Ahh!" He screamed. "Got ya!" I said still on his back. "Lea! Don't do that! I could have killed you! Now get off." "No you couldn't kill me. And no. I'm to comfortable. Carry me!" I whined the last part. "Your not getting off are you." "Not till you sit me in the car." "Fine I'll carry you. As long as you give me some of you delicious lunch that I smell." "Deal!"
Walking out of the complex with me on his back we stop at a very nice looking car. I don't know shit about cars but I can tell this is one amazing car. And all I can say is wow.

*Matt's car*Putting me down he opened the door

*Matt's car*
Putting me down he opened the door. I am immediately met with Mr. Alpha. "Oh hi Mr. Alpha. Of course snowbee bastard like you has a very rich car." "You've meet?" Kitten asked. "Yes unfortunately." I say getting in to the back seat. Kitten after me in the passenger seat. Closing the door Mr. Alpha drives away.
After a moment of annoying silence I decided to speak. "So Kitten were you born Beta or chosen beta?" "Chosen Beta. The same with the other Beta." Right there two Beta in a pack. "Hey kid." "I told don't call me kid." I say in my boy voice.
I have two voice's. My boy voice. And my girl voice. I've been using my girl voice this whole time. Till now.
"Hey Lea what happened to your voice?" Shit right Kitten doesn't know. "Nothing happened to my voice." I say back into my girl voice. "Anyway what do you want Mr. Alpha?"
Seeing him smirk in his rear view mirror I scowled. "What are you?" "I go by many things. You'll just have to figure that out on your own. Or unless I tell you. But I like option one more. I like seeing over grown dogs running around with there heads cut off."
"Vampire?" "No." "Werecat?" "No." "Hunter?" "Hell to the no. What am I? A hypocrite." "Okay so will you give us a hint?" Kitten says coming into the conversation.
"Hint hint hint. What be a good hint. Alright sense I'm nice and I like you kitten I'll give you more details. I'm half human. I have one soul. And I need to know multiple languages. There." "So your a half-breed?" Mr. Alpha said. "No I'm a hybrid. I'm 15% human. That's enough to cover up my magic sent." Just as I said that we parked up to the school. The only thing going through my mind was wow.
Getting out of the car we walked inside. "So front office. Am I going to find it myself? Or are one of you going to show me?" "I'll show you. Beta get to class." "Yes Mr. Alpha" Kitten said using my nickname for him then ran off. Walking away I followed him. Making it to the office I see the receptionist there. And two offices next to her desk. Walking to the left office I followed him in. "So my schedule?" "Sit." He said pointing to the chair across from him.
This is going to be a long day. I think while sitting down.
Matt
Looking at Leo (or Lea whatever he wants me to call him) I think back to last night. On Sunday.
*Flash back*
Cooking a late dinner after finishing my work I look at the clock. Midnight. Finishing cooking I eat. Sniffing the air I smell something strange. Silver. And blood. It was coming from the apartment right of me. My mates apartment. Going to my bathroom I put my ear to wall. His bathroom is next to mine. The same with the bedroom. I could hear cutting. Muffled screams. And smell blood. My mate was cutting himself.
*End of flash back*
"So what do you want me to call you?" "Lea when I'm dressed as a girl. Leo when I'm dressed as a guy." "Alright. Why do you dress like a girl." "I like to. Why got a problem with crossdresser?" I could fell the hate coming form my mates voice. I remember Jake telling me something about his past. I think this is it.
"No I don't." "Good." "Are you gay." I can tell he's getting defense but I need to know. "Yeah got a problem with that?" "No I don't. Is that why your parents kicked you out?" "Yeah."
I can see the look in his eyes. This kids broken and hurt. One wrong move and he'll shatter right under you.
"Last night and the night before I smelled blood. Your blood." I can see him twitching he knows. So I was right. Unfortunately.
"Strip." I say in my alpha voice. "No." What no one resist the voice of an alpha. "I said strip." I said with a growl in my voice this time. Standing up he puts his hand on my desk. His golden brown eyes looking into mine. "No." He said standing straight and turning around to leave. No one disobeys me. Not even my mate.