the morning after?

*Luka's kitchen*
Luka's POV
Waking up I looked around. I was in the guest room. Why? The memory of last night came back to me. I almost kissed Leo. He's a damned kid. A freshman! And I'm a 24 year old wolf without a mate. I'm so screwed. Actually how old is he? You know what I'll ask when I see him.
Getting up I walk to the kitchen. Right as I open my door I'm intently hit with a deelishis smell of food. Eggs. Pancakes. Bacon! Hash browns. I think I'm drooling.
Running down the stairs I burst into the kitchen. I see Leo in my clothes. And dam he looks even better then me! And there my clothes! Shit! I don't think I'm drooling over the food anymore. Because I know for sure food can't make you hard.

*What Leo's wearing*"Morning! Hope you don't mind

"Morning! Hope you don't mind. I kinda trashed your kitchen. And borrowed you clothes." Leo said. That snapped me out of my trance. "Oh. No. It's fine. They look better in you then they do me actually." Giggling he set two plates down and sat down.
Sitting down next to him I couldn't help but smile. I've never smiled this much in my life. We'll never a true smile that is.
As we ate in silence I never felt more at peace. It wasn't an awkward silence. No. It was a nice, comfortable silence. One you can feel in peace with. Once we finished eating we washed the dishes together.
After washing the dishes we went to the living room. Turning on the TV we 'watched' some random show. After awhile leo spoke up.
"Are we going to pretend that we're watching TV and not say what's on both of are mind?" Straight to the point. Turning my gaze from the TV to Leo I smiled. "And what's that?"
He smirked a knowing smirk and put his hands on the couch. Moving his knees he was on all fours on the couch. His ass in the air.
Crawling closer to me I could feel my heart beat go faster. His hands on ether side of my waist. His knee in-between my legs. His face less then an inch away from mine. Are noses touching.
Lifting a hand he pulls at the scarf on his neck. Putting it on the back of my neck he tugged at the ends making us closer. Are chest touching. Lips so close are breath mingles. Moving his head closer I closed my eyes. Feeling a breath on my ear I shudder. "If you want me your going to have to work for it. I won't just give you what you want. It came back to bit me to hard the last time. So if you want what's in front of you I suggest you put on your running shoes wolf. Because your going to be chasing me for quite a while. Understand?"
My eyes still closed I nod my head panting slightly. "Good doggy. For being such a good little pup I'll give you a reward." Reward? At the thoughts coming I blushed. Feeling something warm and soft on my lips I moan. Next I felt something wet and sticky run across my bottom lip. Opening my mouth his tongue mingled with mine. Moaning I fell back on the couch. Feeling his hand move from my neck to my chest. My chest to my stomach. My stomach to my crotch I moaned harder as he squeezed it slightly.
Breaking the kiss I was left panting heavily. While Leo was just panting slightly. "W w what d did you me mean wa when you said came back to bit me?"
As he smirked I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes. "You -" "it's fine. You have a right to know." No .I really don't. I'm pretty sure I know more then I should about you already. Laying his head down on my chest I felt his fingers intertwine with mine. "Sigh. As you know my kind find are mate when we turn 13. At the time I was a runaway. I guess you can say. When I was twelve my sister, Alex, and I were in are way somewhere. I happened to over hear a conversation that I shouldn't have. But did. And something in side me snapped. So I run. Someone found me and it turned out to be my mate. But i didn't know he was my mate at the time.  I stayed with him for awhile. He told me he was a hunter of shorts. He said he was after my sister and Alex. He asked for my help and I said yes with no hesitation. So few days later I killed my sister and Alex. I stayed with my mate and we did jobs together. When my birthday came I found out he was my mate. And as previous mistakes with Alex i went with my instincts. I ran. He found me brought me back kicking and screaming by the hair. Literally. We were in a sexual relationship. Meaning I was his sub and he was my Dom. We had a contract. So when he brought me back he striped me. My hands chained above my head. And he let his sadistic side out. The one he uses to kill. So when he was finished having his easy with me multiple times he rejected me. And I quote 'You really think I'd ever love you. The only thing your good for is being a copy of the original. Why would I have that. Your a freak. And mistake. One that should die. I would kill you but the idea of you suffering the effects of the rejection is much more fun. So little castor run.' so I did. I spent three months in a back ally. To weak to move. Any given moment I was liable to break down screaming. After three months I survived the effects of the rejection. And the mate bond was severed. I knew I'd get a second chance. A second mate. But I know if I ever meet him he'll rejected me too. Anyway that's what I mean when I say came back to bit me hard. Alex wanted my sister. My mate wanted someone useful. And my second mate will find something wrong with me as well. And I'll just curl up and die. Nobody can survive two rejections. It's just a matter of time. And I'm turning 15 in about two months. So I'll find my new mate. Have him reject me. Curl up in my apartment and die. Pretty much it."
After he was finished I wrap my free hand around your waist. We sat in silence for awhile. When I deemed it long enough. I decided to break it. "As you know Werewolves find there mates at 15. I'm 24. I was also rejected by my mate. I am gay. He was a straight. It wasn't as bad as yours but it still hurt. He said 'i will never be a faggot. My mate is a beautiful woman. Not some filthy disgusting faggot. Got it. Good. Now go fuck your self off a cliff. Faggot.' us Werewolves also get new mates. But we don't know when. But I have a feeling who ever he is will reject me two. So I just pray and hope I don't meet him. I prefer not to die. Especially now when I found something to live for." I said looking at Leo.
"Your an idiot." "I know. But if I wasn't  I wouldn't be chasing a damned person. Now would I?" Shaking his head I could see a smile on his face. Picking up the hat that fell he put it in my face. "Yes but I guess I'm an idiot too. Otherwise I wouldn't be thinking fuck the chase. Right now. Somewhere in the back of my mind it was saying when he meets his mate he'll drop you faster then tomorrow. (Never). But. I also wouldn't be thinking I don't mind as long as I can have you. Even for a short time. (Blush). Stupid I know. But true. Thanks for listening to my sob story. Your actually the first person I told about this. Ironic ha?"
Taking the hat off I look at Leo. He had tears in his eyes. But they weren't falling. He won't let them fall. "I'd never give you up. Not for my mate. Not for anyone. No matter what. So if ether of us happens to find are mate and gets rejected we'll have each other. I will fight with you. I will stand with you. I want to be with you. And I will chase you down if I have to. So will you let me be by your side? Will you let me fight by your side? Will you let me stand by your side?"
I said. Leo still on top of me he let his tears fall. I don't even think he noticed. "Your an idiot. But so am I. Yes." He said smiling. And this time I was the one to kiss him.
And I wonder if the morning after is like this. Warm. Fuzzy. Pluffy. Feeling inside. That never seem to end. Never wanting it to end. As we break the kiss Leo is panting like a maniac. And I'm smiling like a mad fool. " Be my boyfriend Luka?" I opened my mouth to answer. My smile becoming a small smirk.

********Cliff hanger****"***😜
Got ya!