work

*Maxie's cafe*
Lea's POV
After taking to pup for hours I look at the time. "Holy shit!" I've got 20 minutes till I'm late for work. It'll probably take me 20 minutes to find it. Shit late on my first day.
"Hey what is it?" Pup asked. "Sorry my first shift at my new job is going to start in less then half an hour. I've got to go." "I'll take you to Maxie's." Really! "Are you sure i-". "If it was a problem I wouldn't have offered." Sigh. "Thank you. Well then I'll take you up on that offer." With a smile and a nod we walk downstairs to his car.
Sitting on silence I look him over. He is shorter then his brother. About 5'9. Rusty reddish brown hair. With one yellow and one green eyes. He looks much more approachable than his brother. Unlike Mr. Alpha pup has a smile (not a smirk) on his face. Looks friendly. And has a nice personality.
"Okay you've been staring at me why?" "Just wanted to?" "Comparing me to my brother?" "Yes." "Let me guess? He's ten times more handsome. And I'm just a bad copy." "No. I was just thinking how handsome you are. Much more handsome then your brother. And no I'm not just saying that. I hated being compared to my sister. I would never do that to you or anyone else. I know what it's like to live in someone's shadow. Especially your elder, better, handsomer / beautiful, sibling. I hated living in her shadow. And I can see it in your eyes you hate living in his shadow. You hate him. And its fine. Besides in my opinion your the much handsomer sibling." I finish looking at him.
"Thanks." "Ever need to talk I'm here." Looking at me for the first time this car ride he smiled. "Thanks." And this time he actually mean it. "Any time." "Well you should go before your late." He said. Looking around I see we're parked. I didn't even realize. "Thanks. See you later." I say kissing him on the cheek. Opening the car door I look back to pup. Smirking I leaned over.
          .........
Walking into the cafe I look around. Nothing special. Except it's more of a bar. I see men and women. Some in sluty outfits. Others in not. I walk to the bar counter and knock on it. Getting the attention of the bartender he looks at me. Raising an eyebrow he looks me over. /For you readers I'll let you know. I signed up as Leo. Not Lea. I changed before coming here. I'm know in boy clothes. And using a my actual voice./ (Leo! Quite breaking the fourth wall! Get back to the story!) / Sorry./
"Can I help you?" "Yeah. I'm supposed to start working here today." "Leo?" "Yep" I said popping the p. "Following me." Putting down the glass he was cleaning he came over the bar counter. Walking twords the back I follow him. I really wish I had my dagger. Or at least a cigarette.
In the backroom I look around. It a room. Baby blue walls, ceiling, and floors. A table on one side of the wall. And on the other side is a wall of small locker's.
"Yo! Maxie! The new worker is here!" The bartender yelled. "I'm coming Killin!" And out of nowhere a beautiful woman appears. And all I can say is huh. Let's say all my innocence is now forever gone.

 Let's say all my innocence is now forever gone

*Maxie*
"So you must be Leo?" "Y y yes ma'am." I say my voice cracking. Smirking she leaned down. She's about 5'10. Taller then me. But then again I'm short as a fucker. "Like what you see kid?" "I'm gay." I say strong and proud. But I wasn't easy. Let's just say this woman's ora makes me want to shit my pants. Shes terrifying.
"I like you kid." "Thanks?" I think.
Standing up straight she looks at me. "Okay. So there are a few rules you should know about." Nod. "You can wear whatever you want I don't care. Be on time. Never back talk to costumer's. Take there orders and keep your mouth shut. If there's a fight break it up. Or try in your case. (I'm tuffer then I look. I have you know). This is a werewolf only zone. So all customers are werewolves. That is unless they bring in a different spices with them. Other then that your all good. Understand?" Nod. "Good." She said walking away. She then stopped and turned around. "I also forget. I do not allow dating between my employees understand?" Nod. "Good." Then she turns around and walked away.
Looking back at the bartender/Killin he looks at me. "Does she always dress like that?" "Nope. Sometimes it just a black bikini top with boody shorts." So in other words slut clothes.
"So what do I have to do?" "Well we don't serve food only alcoholic drinks. So I'll tell you the drink levers and all good. Other then that I mainly sit around doing dishes and talking to customers. The sobber ones." "Alright let's get started. The sooner the better." "Eger one." "No not really. I just want to get this over with." "Yeah that explains it."
~~~~~time skip a few hours~~~~~~
Me and Killin have become quite close. He's really nice. Doesn't speak more then necessary. Doesn't ask personal questions. And leaves in silence if needed.
Killin is 5'11. White blonde hair. Piercing green eyes. 21 years old. And is a demon. Odd my kind liking his kind. /If you think I'm going to spill what I am to you then you've got a nother thing coming. You'll just have to wait. Now I better go. Miss. Grumpy pants over there doesn't like me breaking the fourth wall. Now back to my twisted life! I mean the story!/
After my shift I say goodbye to Killin and Maxie. She still scare's me. Checking my watch I see it's half past midnight. I might as well skip this whole week. I can say I thought I started school that week not this week. Only a few won't believe it.
Walking home a certain blue car pulled up next to me.
Bending down I see pup. Rolling down the window he looks at me. "Want to stay at my place?" "Dose it mean I get to avoid you brother Mr. Alpha? Then yes." "Then get in." And i did.