the promise

*fallen angel battle outfit*

*Notice at the bottom. Please read*

*Leo's POV*

I've skip so much school. About two weeks of school. I don't want to go. Knock knock. Gaaah. Getting up I opened the door I see Matt.

I was really hoping not to see him. After are talk on Friday (it's Monday) we hadn't really um gotten along well. Then again we never had before.

But after Friday he's been nicer. Trying to rebuild his relationship with Luka (pup even asked to put are plan on hold. Not that I care. But as well the plan are relationship Is out on hold.) Being a better alpha to the pack. Getting more involved with the pack. Getting along with Trent (even though it obvious that he wants to rip his through out). And has helped me out with my bounty by allowing me access to files in the pack (which I am thankful for).

"You okay?" Was his first word out of his mouth. Matt now comes and checks on me every morning and night. He'll even go so far as check my sleeves. I haven't cut I a while. I appreciate his jester and all but it's getting annoying fast.

"I'm fine. If you don't believe me you can strip search me if you want?" When I finished his eyes were flashing from gold to neon yellow. "Tempting. But get dressed. We're going to be late." He said smirking. I could feel his eyes undress me. Blushing I closed the door.

Walking to my room I hear my phone go off. It was a school notification. It said spirit week! Monday dress different from usual. Tuesday costume day. Wednesday student(s) teacher(s) day. Thursday school colors (pink and green). Mandatory.

Yay. Ha. This gives me an idea. Let's give these boys a run for there money.

At school I can feel there eyes on me. But I'm not surprised. I mean after all I am dressed as a boy. Leather jacket with spikes. Alex's necklace. Skin tight black leather tank top. A lose baggy full moon crop top. Black leather fingerless gloves. Skin tight black leather pants (that definitely leave no room for imagination). And my back studed leather boots. Along with a nose, ears, eyebrow, tongue, and lip piercings. Let's not forget the black eyeliner, black uper lip and red lower lip. Also my gray beanie.

I can see a lot of people in different clothes. Some in skimpy clothes (they definitely look uncomfortable). Others in geek and nerd clothes. They definitely don't look comfortable.

Walking up to my locker I stuff my bag in there only taking what I need. Making my way twords homeroom I wonder what classes Trent has.

Getting inside I sit in the seat from last week. I notice that the only people here are the sleeper's, the nerds, and the teacher. Matt. He's looking at me like the last bottle of raspberry milk.

Walking over to Matt I grab his hand and drag him out of there. Walking to his office (which is on the same floor. There are 7 floors) I push us in. Looking at him while he looks me up and down (multiple times).

"I'm why are you eyeing me like the last pice of food on Earth?" I asked very annoyed. "Because I didn't realize how hot you look in tight clothes. That and your bigger then I imagine." I don't know if that last statement was a compliment of not.

Shaking my head I turn around to leave. Before I could though a pair of arms grab my waist. And all I think of is how not to have a mental break down.

*Matt's POV*

Seeing him this morning made me want to jump him. Goddess. The tight leather clothes left absolutely no room for imagination. And I loved it. My wolf was howling at me to take him right there and then. But I knew better.

I know he won't trust me that easily. And it'll take more then a few days to make him trust me. If I try hard enough maybe he'll trust me by the end of the month.

But when he dragged me to my office I nearly lost it. Especially the way his hips sway. Goddess wouldn't I give to have those hips ride me.

But now he's in my arms chest to back. I could feel him tense. He was shacking slightly. If I was human I'd probably not have noticed it. But I could.

Slowly I give him chase butterfly kiss up and down his neck. He tense slightly more. He was shaking even more now (that even a human could notice. If they payed close attention).

"Why do you shake? (Kiss). Why do you tense? (Kiss). Why do you put yourself down? (Kiss). Why. (Kiss). Do. (Kiss). You. (Kiss). Hurt. (Kiss). Yourself? (Kiss)." I asked in between kiss.

"Because I tell the truth. And my body relives the memories." He said putting his head down ashamed. That made me and my wolf growl. Flinching I stop and my wolf whine for scaring are mate. Turning him around so he face me i put two fingers under his chin.

Lifting his face to look at me while his eyes still on the floor I sigh. "Look at me." I speak in the gentlest tone I have. After a moment he looks up from his bangs. Taking off his beanie I let it fall on the floor. Brushing his soft hair back (which I really won't to rube my hand through now) I get to see his face. And his beautiful yellow eyes.

"He can't hurt you. Now or ever. You'll stay and fight with my brother but stay and fight with me. I'll protect you. I'll always make sure your safe. And I'll never let him or anyone else hurt you. That's a promise." I say rubbing my thumb over his cheek. He looks back down and mumbled something.

He said "promises are made to be broken. I learned that the hard way."

That got me angry. Pushing my anger down. I say "Well this one isn't. It's made to be kept." He looks back up at me eyes wide with a glose look. "Why?"

Why? Is that even a question. "Because I love you. Don't. (I sit him up before he can put himself down). Your not worthless. Your not talent less. You have worth. It's just few who can see it. Your an amazing Singer. Everyone in this whole dam school knows it. Anyone how's heard you sing will say it.

You can sew. You can cook like a top chef. And don't say otherwise. I've been to five star restaurants. And your better. You can fight. You've got a good heart. And from what I can tell a pretty dam good bounty Hunter as well a skilled witch. And your not afraid to be who you are. That's what I love about you the most."

Smiling I can see the blush on his face. He has a small smile that if you don't look close enough you'd miss it. Wrapping my arms around his waist I pull him closer. He buries his face in my chest causing me to chuckle.

"I guess I'm not that bad of a magician. And I am in the top three best bounty Hunters." He said shyly. A proud smile spread across my face. We've made a break through.

"I love you." I say again and kiss the top of his head. He snuggles into my chest more. He mumbled something that (once again) if I was human I'd miss it. "I'll take anything I get. He'll leave me like the rest of them eventually. They'll all leave me. He'll leave me. And when my second chance mate rejects me I'll leave myself."

He scared that I'll leave him. And that when he finds out I'm his second chance he'll think I'll be just like Loki. Love him, reject him, leave him. Not happing. I've waited for seven years for a mate. SEVEN! He won't get rid of me that easily. I've waited sence I was 16. Now I have him I won't let him go. Not even to my brother.

"I love you. I won't leave you. That's a promise. One written in the stars that'll be kept."

~~~'~'~~~~~~~~
Leo's class schedule

1. Homeroom
2. English
3. Math
4. Science
5. P.e.
6. Lunch
7. history
8. free
9. art

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's Lina the Arthur again. Thank you so much for reading this. I'd thought I'd only have like ten readers. But I have 113. Might not be much for people. But I'm happy with it. Anyway I wrote that I was going to make a new story. Ya. Well I'm stumped. I'm writing a rewitten version of a fairy tale. But I don't know which one. So please can you vote on which one for me. No limit. I'll wait. So here's the list, thank you for reading, and please vote.

1. Cinderella

2. Little red Riding Hood

3. Beauty and the beast

4. Alice

5. Aladdin