three mates meet

*if the song doesn't play it's we are family*

Standing in front of the grand hall again im waiting with Max for the others. I'm scared. Max knows my past. I don't know what he'd do with it. Yes he's a good friend but will he change how he acts around me because I'm his mate now. And if so will it be for better or worse.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I look up. Max is still three feet away (which I am thankful for) but is pointing to the door. Sniffing the air I smell it. Our other mate.

That's the other thing I'm worried about. How is he? Is our second mate a he? Will they hurt me? Will they be kind? Will they like Max more then me. Will they reject both of us? Or just me?

"Stop worrying. Everything will be alright. Trust me." Max said bring me out of my thoughts. Noticing the smell coming closer I closed my eyes. Hearing the door open and rushing foot steps I noticed the smell right next to me in between Max and myself. Nico? No. I sense him at the back. So that leaves Matt and Luka.

Nico moving past everyone comes up and a hand on my shoulder. Opening my eyes I stare into his brown ones. Giving me a nod he moves out of the way. My breath cought. My two mates are Matt the werewolf king and Max the vampire prince. I feel like puking.

As Matt stares at max, max talks to the others pretending not to notice the stare. Not catching any of what there saying a just stare openly at my two mates. Probably annoyed of the stares max turns around. As Max and Matt's eyes meet you could feel the dominance in the air. Nina, Rigo, Pup, and kitten are already on the knees bowing. I'm on my hands an knees bowing breathing heavily feeling like my heart's going to beat out of my chest. Moving my gaze from the ground I see Nico unaffected and Trent bowing his head biting his lip (probably from sham).

Removing my gaze from the least effected I look at the two causing this. There's still fighting for dominance. There gaze never moving from each other. They know if they move there gaze from the other it means there weaker and more submissive then the other. And I (unfortunately) agree with Trent. This is humiliating. Nina, Rodrigo, Jake, and Luka are on there knees. Nico is unaffected. Trent is only lowered his head. I'm the only one on there hands and knees. I'm the weakest out of everyone.

After five minutes Matt looks away panting. Max is smirking in triumph. Nobody moves. After all we were just in the middle of a dominance battle. Werewolf vs vampire. Vampire vs werewolf. What do you expect to happen. Another tense five minutes Nico sighs. Moving twords me I strink my head in my shoulders. Reaching me he grabs my waist (earning a growl from Matt) and lifts me up to my feet. Still keeping my head down everyone gets up.

Matt growls and moves past everyone and goes inside. Probably embarrassed he lost. "Eyes are the door way to the soul. They stared in each other souls we just got the backlash. Having a weaker soul is nothing to be ashamed about. It just means you have to push yourself more." Says the one person not effected by this.

Going inside with that I want to hit him. Trent goes in after Nico. Then Nina, Rodrigo, Jake and Luka (from least effected to most effected besides me). When they all go inside max goes to me. I instinctively bow my head. "You don't have to do that Leo. I just wanted to see if your alright." He said. "I'm fine." I managed to rasp out.

Walking on shaky legs I some how managed to get to the meeting room were everyone else was. Dropping down on Nico's lap I curl into a little ball in the fetal position quietly whimpering. I could feel Jake eyes on us as Nico rubs my back. But from jealousy or worry I'm not sure. As Max walked in I could tell the room was tense. Shaking slightly Nico hand me to the person next to him. Trent.

Getting up he gets his baton ready. Max and Matt were standing in front of each other hitting them over the head he taps his foot and growls slightly (which is strangely calming to me). "YOU BOTH ARE ABSOLUTE IDIOTS!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!? I GET IT! BUT DO IT WHEN LEO IS NOT AROUND!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!??" By then everyone was back into there position they were in outside. Except Matt and Max are bowing there heads, Jake and Luka have there tail between there legs and ears pin down, and I'm not effected by this. Its strangely calming to me.

Walking over to Nico I tap his shoulder. He turns to look at me. As always he has a emotionless mask on even when furious. But that doesn't mean his eyes don't show he's pissed right now. "Hey it's alright Nico. I'm fine. I was just a bit shaken up. Okay?" He still looks ready to kill those two. "Your scaring Jake." And it's true. You could feel the fear off of them (except Trent and Nina). That got him to calm down. Even as a human who can't feel the mate bond he still cares for his mate. Turning back to my mates he holds out his baton to them. "If ether of you pull that crap again around leo you'll be eating your own dicks from your ass. Remember that." He said on an emotionless mask. But he is completely serious. He will cut off the dicks shove it up there ass that it come out there mouths.

They both nod.

Putting away his baton he sits down on the couch again. Right in his regular seat. Even if you can sit were ever you want we all sit down in the same spots. It funny now that I think about it. As everyone gets up off the floor they sit. On one couch it's Nico, me, and Trent. On the other couch it's max, Jake /I feel sorry for him/ (then why'd you put him right there?) /Do you really want Max and Matt sitting next to each other?/ (No.) /Then don't complain/ and matt. Nina is sitting in the chair on one end and Luka on the other end. And Rigo is sitting on Trent's lap.

"So can you explain why you kidnapped Leo and brought him back four days later?" Nico asked. "Well I was going to just talk but when leo reached his room he passed out. So I brought him back to my place to see what's wrong." Max said probably or probably not lieing. I actually have no idea why he took me or wanted to see me. "Leo." Nico said. "I my or may not have... stuffed toilet paper in my mouth and made myself puck up the food." I say mumbling the the reason. Signing Nico rubs his temples. Play with my fingers I keep my eyes on my lap. "Go. Your stuffs in the car. I'll call you when your leaving." Before Nico could finish I shot up and speed walked out of the room keeping my head down.

Hearing a knock on my door after five hours i get up and open the door. As soon as I do I regret it. My face in the chest of the person who cought me as I trip over my own foot i am instantly hit intensely of the smell of honey lemon pepper and garlic. Wrapping his arms around me I tensed. Noticing he loosened his grip. "I'm not going to hurt you. I don't want to please believe me. I accept you."

Sniffing him I small avocado and peanut butter. Max. Taking slight comfert in that I nod my head not trusting myself to speak. My arms move to Matt's side and weakly grip his shirt. Rubbing my back we stay there for awhile.

Hearing foot steps coming are way I let my arms fall to the side. Reluctantly Matt did the same. Turning twords the foot steps I smell Max. Damn my mates have weird smells. Wait. If they have weird smells what smell do I have.

Getting to us he has a smirk on his face while Matt looks away blushing. Rasing an eyebrow I look twords max. Waving it off his smirk widens. Okay I'm definitely asking about that later. "It's time to leave. You guys ready?" Matt walked away immediately. Nodding my head me and max walked down together.

Getting there I see everyone one in the car ready to leave. Nico, Nina, and max are out if the car to see us off. Sitting (of course) next to Matt in the back Trent starts the car and pulls away. Jake looking at Nico (who the moment we pulled out walked away) and max left walking away in the opposite direction of us.

As soon as we got back to Missy I jumped out of the car. The moment I got to the stairs I teleported to my floor. As I got there I also teleported my bags too. Hearing steps from behind me I turn around. It was Matt. He ran all the way up here.

"Stay the night with me Leo?"