two days before

*Leo's magician outfit*
*Jake's POV*

I look at my mate. It's a minute after midnight. After we got to the room there were two beds. Each on the other side of the room.

My mate didn't change. Just passed out on the bed on the right. Sitting on the bed on the left I look at my sleeping mate.

He's human. I don't care. I will never understand how anyone can reject there mate. What happened to Leo was sick. I'll never be like that. Not that I'd ever planed to be. But I learned to appreciate my mate more.

Getting up from the bed I walk over to my sleeping mate. He smells of salt and vanilla. Strange? Yes. Make me want him less? No. Never. Sitting on the bed I look over my mate.

He's handsome. Sure I was straight (sure.) /I was!/ (Keep telling yourself that.) /Ah nevermind! Fighting with you is pointless Lina!/ (I try.) But I'll throw that all out the window for him.

Running my hand through his hair it feels soft. Going down his jaw. And feeling his cheek with my thumb a hand grabbed my wrist. Moving my hand from his face Nico opened his eyes.

"You have ten seconds to explain or your losing the arm. Starting now." He said. "Wait! Um." Fuck!

"10" "Wait!" "9" "uh" "8" "um" "7 6" fuck why does his grip tighten with each number! "5" "your my mate!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. If the whole building didn't hear then the whole building must be deth or asleep.

He let go of my wrist and I crumble to the floor. Holding my wrist I wonder how the hell a human caused me a werewolf pain.

Nico rolled over so he's not facing me. My wolf was whining about how his mate didn't want him. I so hoped that wasn't the case. And if it was, I hoped he didn't know how to reject.

"Fine. Fine. Whatever. I accepted you. Just shut up and let me sleep." What. "Really?" "Yes really. Now let me sleep." With that I jumped to my feet with a big ass shit eating grin on my face. "Letting me sleep means be quite." Nico spat with an emotion less tone. His back twords me I could feel his eyes closed.

I stand there for a few minutes looking at my mate's back. "Oh for fuck sake." My mate pulls over the blanket to reveal himself. "Get in already. Stop staring holes into my back will ya?" I smile and crawled in. Covering us with the blanket I wrapped my arms around Nico's waist.

His breath was even. His eyes were closed. And soon I fell asleep to Nico's even heart beats. I felt the whole night was eyes on me. But what I didn't know was why?

*Matt's POV*

It's about half passed midnight. Luka is out like a light. Nothing exciting except staring at the ceiling waiting for sleep. The only remotely exciting thing that happened to night was herring Jake screaming 'your my mate'. In a desperate tone filled with pain.

I'll ask in the later. But all I can think of is Leo. I know for a fact he won't reject me. I know I won't reject him. But the thing is he doesn't know that.

My wolf has been appset for this last month. He doesn't won't are mate avoiding us. But we both know he needed space. As much as I didn't like it. But I know pushing him would drive him away.

Ha. For some reason my mode goes back to that story they told at the table. The masked rookie defeated the Qs. Nothing but the clothes on his back. No powers. No weapons. And only came out with a dislocated shoulder.

It makes me proud. I know my mate can handle himself. No matter what. At lest I can stop worrying over my mate. Okay. Worry less. I won't ever stop worrying. But I'll worry less.

I better prepare myself. I know Leo's going to be confused. And I know he's going to run. So I better prepare myself for the days ahead. Cause there's only two days left.

Two days before.

Before everything is out. Before he runs. Before he tense's at my touch. Before he looks up at me with wide fear ridden eyes. Before he finds out he's my mate.

Two days before . . .

... I get the love of my life in my arms that i waited ten years for.