Chapter 10

Zhan and Yibo ran downstairs to YueYue, who had brought lunch from her grandparents. They ate together and YueYue said, "We look like a family right now, this is really nice." Yibo smiled and agreed with her. After dinner the three of them went together to the playground in the park and spent some more nice hours with the little one. Yibo and YueYue played together, ran, jumped and laughed together. They played happily and carefree. "Is that your partner?" Asked him one of the mothers, who was also there with her child. Zhan looked at her questioningly and didn't know what to answer. Were he and Yibo partners? "I only ask because you look like a family." Mentioned the woman.

"If my daughter has her way, we are family. I'm still not sure." Zhan replied honestly. "He seems very fond of you and your daughter. You can see that in his face." She said to Zhan. Zhan nodded. "Yeah, I guess so." He replied smiling and took some pictures and a video of the two of them. Yibo came running to Zhan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "YueYue asks if Daddy wants to go out for dinner?" He asked Zhan. "Please, Daddy, please." The little one shouted to them. Zhan went to his daughter to help her put her toys away. "You like him very much what?" Asked the woman who had just mentioned Zhan. Yibo shook his head. "No, I don't like him. I love him!" He said with a broad smile and ran to Zhan and his daughter. The woman also smiled. "Zoey would love to see how happy Zhan and YueYue are with him." Mumbled she.

After the three had eaten an hamburger, they made their way back to YueYue's grandparents. It was time to say goodbye. "Daddy, when you come to pick me up in two weeks, will you please bring Yibo with?" Asked YueYue. Zhan looked at Yibo who nodded eagerly. "Yibo says yes. I say we will see. And don't forget, after that I'll pick you up and you can live with Daddy." Said Zhan and squeezed his little one. Yibo lifted Zhan's daughter up once more and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and nodded her head. Then YueYue,  gave Yibo her cell phone number and kissed him on the cheek as a goodbye. Jumped into her daddy's arms once more, kissed him on the cheek as well and then went into the house with her grandparents.

"What did you say to her?" Asked Zhan as he and Yibo went back to Zhan's house. Yibo took Zhan's hand and said, "I asked her if she thought her daddy would give me a chance to make him happy?" Zhan could not help but smile a little. "Ah OK, we'll see." He said. When Yibo's driver came, he spent the weekend in a hotel, they made their way back to Beijing. On the way back, Yibo looked at the pictures and video that Zhan had taken. And one picture they took at the restaurant had all three of them in it. "Can you send me the picture? And anything else?" He asked Zhan. Zhan nodded and sent everything to Yibo who held his cell phone to his chest as if it were a treasure.

Throughout the ride, Yibo held Zhan's hand, making Zhan feel like a teenager in love for the first time. "You ZhanZhan?" Asked Yibo. "Yes? What is it?" Zhan wanted to know. "This may sound strange, but would you stay with me tonight?" Asked Yibo. Zhan looked at him with big eyes. "How come?" He asked Yibo. "I do not want to be alone tonight. I promise not to do anything either. I just want you with me." Yibo replied. "But tomorrow is work and I have all my stuff at home with me." Zhan said. "Then we'll go to your place, you'll get your things, and then we'll go home to mine. Please, please Zhan." Begged Yibo. "Fine, OK." Zhan gave in. Zhan saw the driver smile and had to smile as well.

Yibo received a message from YueYue, she sent him a picture. On it, Yibo and Zhan could see them holding hands. Yibo beamed when he saw the picture and showed it to Zhan who also smiled and told himself that they looked really good together. They arrived at Zhan's apartment and Yibo insisted on accompanying Zhan upstairs. "You could have waited in the car, maybe five minutes." Said Zhan as they stood in the elevator. "Five minutes is too much." Marbled Yibo and snuggled up to Zhan. "Have you thought about moving back to me?" He asked Zhan. "Not yet, I want to discuss it with YueYue first. Besides, there is a problem. She can get to school from here, but there's no bus stop near your place" Explained Zhan.

"Then I'll make her drive to school every morning. ZhanZhan, I really want you with me, you and your daughter Please think about it." He had said to Zhan. "I'll talk to YueYue about it next time I go to pick her up." Zhan replied. "You mean, if we pick her up. Then we can spend the weekend at my house and then she can make better decisions." Suggest Yibo. "All right, let's do it this way." Said Zhan and shook his head. Yibo made this very happy, so happy that he gave Zhan a big kiss. Zhan couldn't explain why Yibo had it so easy with him that Zhan gave in so quickly, but it didn't bother him either. Maybe because he liked the idea of living in the apartment in Yibo's house again. Even though he couldn't get rid of the impression that Yibo didn't really mean the apartment but the house itself.

While Zhan quickly packed a few things, Yibo looked around the apartment a bit. "You have no place to paint." Found Yibo. "Sadly, no, although here I'm not inspired to paint either." Zhan replied from the bedroom. When Zhan had finished packing, he went to see what happened to Yibo. He found him in YueYue's children's room, where he had looked at some pictures of her and Zhan. "I'm done." He said to Yibo. "Let's go." Yibo said. Went to Zhan, took his hand and almost pulled him behind him. Shortly after they arrived at Yibo's house, Yibo showed Zhan his bedroom. Zhan stared at the huge bed with his mouth open. "What does one man need alone, a bed that sleeps about four people?" He asked Yibo.

"Well, if you have someone to share it with, the place is good, right?" Asked Yibo. "Ah? So if I have someone to share my bed with, I don't want to have to look for them in a giant bed." Zhan replied, making Yibo laugh. An employee, who was also present, also had to laugh. When Zhan went to shower, Yibo sat down at his computer and downloaded the pictures and video from his cell phone to his hard drive. He then printed out some of the pictures. He put two in a picture frame. One with three of them on it and the other one that YueYue had sent him. He put both of them in his work bag.