Second chances!

A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fanfiction and has nothing to do with the reality of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, but some things in this story really happened to someone close to me. Of course, even if everything has been changed a little bit by me.

In this story: Xiao Zhan, single father of a 5 year old girl, had gone through a bad and difficult time and was happy when he finally got a chance to change his life

In this story: Xiao Zhan, single father of a 5 year old girl, had gone through a bad and difficult time and was happy when he finally got a chance to change his life. A new city, a new job. He was looking forward to working as a personal assistant and hoped to be able to catch up with his daughter soon. Who was still living with her grandparents.

However, he would never have thought how hard the work with his new, two years younger boss Wang Yibo would be. His new boss seemed to hate him from the beginning and didn't leave out any possibility to finish Zhan. No matter what Zhan did, nothing seemed to be right and that from the very first day. Months went by and it just didn't get better.

Wang Yibo, who was very interested in Xiao Zhan after seeing his application and reading the words "second chance", was looking forward to working with his new personal assistant. If there wouldn't have been his ex-boyfriend telling him that his new assistant would flirt with everything and everyone in the company. And him, too. Yibo, who feels something like jealousy for the first time, takes his frustration, anger and resentment out on Zhan. Only later does he realize that he has stepped into the trap of his ex-boyfriend.

Will Yibo manage to convince Zhan that he is really sorry? And can Zhan, Yibo and especially himself get a second chance?

This all will be at the POV from Zhan.