"Just do you guys know... if the cops show up I'm taking off. I've got one more strike before they throw me in juvie. You know what happens to people in juvie?" Mavis asked as the four friends biked to the woods that had a blocker up.

"Hey, guys... you feel that? We should go back" Dustin said as it began to sprinkle on them slightly.

"No, we're not going back just stay close. And Mav if the cops find us just run okay? We'll cover for you" Mike said as Mavis nodded and stood closer to Lucas, going under the blocker.

"Dustin c'mon!" Mavis yelled as the boy quickly ran back to stay near them as thunderstruck above them.

"Guys I really think we should turn back!" Dustin yelled minutes later as the bottom dropped and poured down on them.

"Seriously Dustin? You wanna be a baby then go home already!" Lucas yelled toward him as Mavis pulled the pink jacket closer to her when she felt the sudden shiver go down her arms.

"I'm just being realistic, Lucas!" Dustin explained annoyed back to him.

"No! You're just being a big sissy!" Lucas said as Mavis groaned loudly.

"Do you two ever stop arguing? I mean seriously?" she asked annoyed while the flashlight shook in her hand from the cold.

"You ever think Will went missing because he ran into something bad? And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen. And we have no weapons or anything. Just Mavis, who is probably gonna go to jail after this" Dustin explained, making Mavis roll her eyes once again.

"Dustin shut up" Mike scolded him while looking around.

"I'm just saying you-" Dustin began but was cut off by Mike demanding him to be quiet as rustling was heard around them.

"What is that?" Mavis asked while looking around as she shined her light before gasping loudly when she saw a girl in a yellow shirt, in front of her. She seemed confused and extremely thin... scared hidden in her squinted eyes. But none the less she was beautiful... shaved head and all. And anyone could tell that Mavis thought so with her light shining straight in her eyes.

"Is there a number we can call? For your parents?" Mike asked the girl that was now draped in the pale pink jumper as they sat in Mavis's basement, staring at her.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asked with wide eyes toward the girl, Mavis slapped his shoulder.

"Did you run away?" Lucas questioned her now.

"Are you in some sort of trouble?" Mike asked again as Mavis groaned.

"Guys leave her alone, give her some time to warm up," Mavis said while adjusting the small heater that was sitting in front of the random girl, who jumped when Mavis approached her.

"It's okay... this will warm you up faster" she reassured her while slowly fixing the heater and backing up again.

"I bet she's deaf" Dustin explained loudly while clapping in her face, which she jumped to.

"Not deaf" he corrected himself while Mavis glared at him.

"Okay that's enough she's just scared and cold" Mike scolded him.