"I am telling you, this is what you told me when you explained that topic."I argued.

He asked me about White noise,I answered it correctly,but he started a fight saying that he told me another definition for that.I told him twice that I had answered what he had taught me,but he is denying it. 

"It isn't Krithika.."He was irritated,"I remembered what I have taught you."

"So..I am the one who forgets the subjects?"I asked,frowning.

"Exactly..You should have known about your intelligence by now.."He said mockingly.

I stood up completely irritated,kicking back the chair,"My sister is a fool to ask your help.."I said deciding to go out.

"No,I am the fool for agreeing to help you.."He said and I roll my eyes.

"Go to hell."I mumbled,but he heard it.

"I am already living in hell with your attitude.."I heard him before leaving to his room.

"Idiot.Every time he thinks what he said is correct."I cursed under my breath sitting on bed.I saw Rithu changed in her night wear.

"Are you okay?"She asked,"Did he helped you?"

"Yeah...more than enough.."I sneered.

"What.."Before she continued poking me,I said good night and switched off the lights.

-------

I stood on terrace,alone looking at moon.It felt so peaceful,yet uninterested.But I keep watching it placing my hands on railing.I told my mind not to think about anything,at least for few minutes and it followed my instruction.

I watched it for few minutes relaxing and then I heard a voice from behind.Its Jai.

"Love watching the moon?!"I looked behind to see his amused face.He came and stood beside me,hands in his pant pockets.

"Hmm."I nodded my head.

"Me too.."He whispered,"It is so pleasant looking at dark sky and bright moon,isn't it?"

"Yes.."I smiled.

"Shall we sit down?"He asked and we both sat on floor,his legs stretched and me with folded knees,my hands around them.

Few minutes of silence took place in between us and he broke it.

"So..how was your interview?"

"Good..."I replied,"They told me that they will inform if I get that job.But I highly doubted it."

"Why?Aren't you confident?"

"No...I was so confused and uninterested in front of them.I don't feel that they got a good impression on me."I gave him a dry smile,"That is why I am thinking that I won't get that job."

"So,what next?"

"Honestly speaking...I don't know.."I said after thinking for a second.It is true.I never thought about whats next in my life.

"What?Don't know?!!"He kept a completely confused face.

"Doubting your choice of choosing me?"I raised my eye brows and his face turned normal.

"No...I thought...Okay leave it."He said,"But it is good to think about nothing,some times.You know,not every time,you get what you want.We can be prepared for everything if we don't have only one option."

He is understanding me in a way too much.

"What about you?"I asked.

"Me??Umm...I am already taking few responsibilities from dad.Since Yashwanth won't enter this business,I have to take care of it."