Chapter 40

Krithi:

I heard my phone ringing,but I don't want to answer it.I just wanted to sleep.I felt so relaxed.I felt like I didn't slept in ages.I was so tired because of ...I don't want to stress my brain while sleeping.

"Krithi!Wake up!Your phone is ringing."I can hear my sister,but my mind isn't processing her words and I let my mind to stop working.

I pulled the comforter over my face as the phone went mute.I turned to right and about to sleep,my phone rang again..Freaking shit!Who the hell is trying to disturb me continuously?I groaned internally and picked up the phone.

I felt my eyelids are too heavy to open.I tried for two times and I gave up.May be this is the effect of pills.Nisha had given me some sleeping pills, two days ago,on the night of my very pleasant engagement party.At first I don't want to use them,but it felt good after using the sleeping pills.Today,after lunch I took one and I slept.Slept so peacefully,without any memory of my bitter love-story.

My stupid phone didn't stop ringing.Not stressing my eyes more,I swiped up to answer the call,without looking the caller's name ID.I placed it on my left ear and snuggled more in my comforter.

Though I was frustrated about the phone call,I spoke in a calm way.May be I was so lazy to talk.

"Helloo.."

"Hey..Are you busy?"A strong male voice flew into my ear.

"Yes!I am busy.I am sleeping,better you too go to sleep."I said and hung up the call.

"Krithi...is it the way to talk with some one?"I heard my sister and I tried hard to open my eyes to see where she is.As it felt impossible to open both,I opened my left eye and saw she was searching something in her wardrobe.

I didn't felt  like answering her.So I closed my eye and my body is about to caught up with sleep again,when my phone rang.God!!Who invented this stupid machine!!

I answered it again, "Who the hell are you?"I shouted,sitting up,still my eyes shut.

"Its me,Jai."The reply made my eyes open instantly, "I wanted to say sorry for disturbing your sleep,but usually, I won't apologize when I don't feel it.You know Krithi,your voice was so tempting when you said 'hello' earlier."

With those words,I came out of slumber completely.I stayed silent not knowing how to reply him.

"I am happy that I am going to listen that husky voice every morning."

"Jai..I...ca..call yo..you with in five minutes.."I hung up with out listening him more.I kept my phone on night stand and placed my elbows on my thighs.I let my fingers run into my hairs,absorbing his words.Is my voice really had such effect on him.I felt that he was overly thinking about me.Why did Yash never felt that???

Shit!I shouldn't think about that man!

I thought getting up,throwing my comforter off my body.I slipped into my footwear and saw Rithu was seriously thinking,looking into her wardrobe.I checked time before entering washroom and it is 5.36.

I splashed water on my face and looked up in mirror.My face was looking better now.Sleepless nights gives you a bad looks.Wiping off the water,I came out and threw the towel on bed and took phone to call him.

"Is that Jai you are calling?"My sister asked looking me over her head.

"Yeah!Do you want me to send any message to your beloved fiancee???"I asked in a sneered way,then I realized I slipped my tongue.

"Why did you said that?" she was slightly shocked and I decided to divert her.

"Umm..I didn't give my contact to Jai,Did you gave him?"I asked her.Or did Yash gave him??