Chapter 12

krithi p.o.v:-

"So the last concept will get started from tomorrow."Mr.Varma said as his period came to an end.

"And I think every one is preparing for their semester exams which are going to start within three weeks."he continued which made me roll my eyes and at the same time my heart jumped as my ears heard the word exams.

But I should be happy since our first year here in this college is going to end within three weeks.

Yes! Our semester is ending.Time flew fast but I never except this speed.

"end of today's class.See you tomorrow students"Mr.Varma said collecting his glasses and books and he turned to me

"Krithika I want you in my chamber after completion of your classes."saying this he left the class just to spoil my day.I know he will lecture me about exams.How annoying!

But one thing got changed,Varma uncle didn't take any news to my dad.Of course I stopped acting as a good girl and started being calm and good.I spent most of my time in improving my grades.really I swear.

"Finally its lunch hour,thank god."Nisha said picking up her bag and we got up to get out of the class.

"what do you think about Varma sir wanted to talk to you?"Akhil asked munching his food.

"there is nothing to think...as usual,for a lecture about exams and grades." I replied annoyingly which makes Deepak laugh.

As I completed my lunch faster,I unlocked my mobile and opened my Instagram to check news feed.

"still searching about him?"Deepak asked.

"I already told you Deepu,I stopped searching for him."I said calmly as I don't have a mood to get into fight about this matter especially.

He gave a shrug,which shows he didn't believe me.whatever,I don't care.

I tried hard to find him but there is no use.

I first started my searching from face book of course.There displayed many profiles with Yashwanth but nothing matched.So I had searched other social networking sites.But its just vain.

I got hurt at first but I already know this is not going to work.so I convinced myself and stopped doing this use less thing last week.

But still I hope one day I will meet him.I just wanted to say he is special in my life.and mainly I didn't yet know what he wanted to tell me,sadly.

Ahhhh!! Yashwanth please meet me one more time.I really wanted to meet you,my mind screamed all of sudden.

As our lunch break got completed we headed to our classes.

"Krithika......"I heard Nisha calling me.

"What?"

"Prof.Mrs.Ayesha is on leave.We are going to library.Do you want to come.?"Deepak said and questioned me before Nisha opened her mouth.

"You guys know I won't come there."I said.

"Yeah we know but exams are chasing.."Nisha said.

I narrowed my eyes saying I won't go there at any cost.I hate going there.If I want text books Varma uncle will get.Hey one advantage with him.

"okay..so as you are not coming,go and meet Mr.Varma sir."Akhil suggested and left along with other friends.

Yeah!I have to go for my very own important lecture of my life.

I went to class room to place my bags and then headed to his chamber.

"Excuse me sir.."