Chapter 27

Krithi:-

One year later...

'Shit',I mumbled in dismay,my head hanging back as I see Yash standing on badminton court,defeated.

"Ohhooo!!yes!You did it sweet heart!!!"I heard Nisha,beside me,jumped and exclaimed,shouted at Goutham,who is kicking his bat in air.He gave her a flying kiss in return.

"Nisha!Sit down."Anu,who is on the other side of me,asked Nisha.

"You are overly reacting..he just won one set."I said,slightly pissed.

"Poor Krithi,Your Yash lost."She declared sitting down and I glared her.

"Don't glare me baby..."She kept a fake baby face.

"Okay,there is no need to glare you...since Yash is the one who is going to win the final set..don't worry...I won't do drama like you.."I said calmly,her jaw dropped down slightly.Not caring about her,I saw Yash swiping sweat from his face.

The stadium is packed and filled with claps as the next set got begun.Goutham is playing like a pro,while Yash looks uncertain.I never saw him this low.He never feels disappointed,even though he lost the game,since they both play in front of us only.But today he feels so bad as so many people are around him and it is a competition.

The competition is a small tournament of badminton, was conducting by some organisation for some charity purpose and to encourage the new players.Some friends of Goutham,applied to it and he,too decided to participate in it and forced Yash to do the same.Of course,Yash agreed to it.The competition has three levels and now the competition is moving towards semis.

Yash,already lost the chance for semis,as some professional players are participating.This is his last match,while Goutham has three matches and he has to win only one to go for semis.It looks like he is going to win this match too.He is really playing good.There are three sets in the match.Yash won the first set and Goutham won second making Nisha happy.This final set is going to be a tie breaker.

The people became anxious as they saw both the players fighting tough.Yash is leading with one point than his best friend.But with in few minutes,3-2 became 3-3 and crowd applauded.I leaned back and watched the match.Yash struggles to win,but couldn't.He has a strong feeling that Goutham plays well than him and by thinking this,he is easily is losing the points.

Goutham was now leading with three points and my Yash struck at three itself.

"Come on Yashwanth...!!!"I shouted and clapped,standing up.Few people turned to me and he saw me for few seconds and giving a nervous smile he turned to his game.As we sat in third row,he can listen us and main thing,I am shouting

"Guys,come on encourage him.."I asked Deepak and Akhil who are sitting behind us.

"Don't involve us please.Both are our friends,We can't choose one.We will be happy what ever the result is.."Deepu held his hands up in air.

"We are here just to enjoy the game..and we both are doing our work."Akhil stated and turned to the game.

'Idiots',I cursed and started clapping for my love.My love.....Yash.My mind suddenly relaxed as I the thought crossed it.My shouts calmed down and I stared at him.The white shirt of his jersey hanging from his body and his face covered with sweat.Even with that sweat he is looking handsome.I guess,so many girls here are drooling over him.I wanted to feel jealous,but now at this moment I felt happy that he is getting so much attention.I am smirking inside,as I observed few girls eyeing him and mainly about the fact that no one could have him.

The crowd shouted again,diverting me again to game and I saw Yash got one point.After few minutes the game stopped at 13-15.I saw both of them came to get some water and I got down to talk with him.