Chapter 18

Yash p.o.v:-

"I hope these things won't repeat"My principal said in low and rigid voice."You can leave now."

"Thank you sir."I said and left his room.

I really didn't expect this.I didn't have any thoughts about dealing with principal or my parents ,when I had got into fight.That guy,who teased Anu,gave complaint to Principal and the issue eventually passed to my parents.

Fortunately,my dad didn't take this seriously.Instead he felt happy as I did such things.He said that he got worried that I am not enjoying my student life.He enjoyed this completely.He instantly gave a call to Jai and shared this news happily as if I had became a president of India.Besides, my mom is not happy with this.But my dad made her anger disappear with his actions.

He called my principal and said that he will handle the situation,but principal wanted to meet me once.And today I came to him since I have a clear explanation about the whole thing.That idiot did a mistake and he dared to give a complaint about it.

Our principal,gave me a little warning and said that he will deal with that guy after sending me out.

"Got cleared?"Goutham asked as soon as I came to parking lot.He moved and gave me space as I hopped on my bike.

"Yeah!"I replied.I drove away from the college as he sat behind me.

"Goutham,shall we play a game now?This issue messed up my mind."I said in loud voice as the air forcibly hitting our faces.

"No,I am going to shopping."He said.

"Shopping?You?For what?"I asked since he never go to shops.He'll order everything from online all the times.

"Nisha texted that she is going."He said.

"Oh!She asked you to come."I muttered.

"No.she didn't asked me.She just texted that she is going out."He said.

"Then why you are going?"

"Yashwanth,Girls won't ask everything directly.They will give you hints.We have to take step."He said and I turned at the corner of the street,which leads his house.

I dropped him at the gate of his house.

"See you later.And take all the cards.Girls like to spent more money."I suggested.

"I should appreciate you,at least you know one thing about them.Yashwanth,from tomorrow on wards,I will teach you how to behave with girls.It will be useful in future."he said.

"You might have forgotten,I too had a relationship once.Anyway enjoy your great shopping."Saying I left home.

The guard opened the gate as soon as he saw me reaching home.I parked my bike and went inside,which is so calm and silent.Maids are involved in there respective works.I made my way straight to my room.

I threw my phone on the couch,which is placed on the right side of  my room and took off my jacket.

"Sir,Your dad is calling."Maya,our maid said standing out of my room.

"I'll go."I replied and went to take a hot shower.After changing into comfortable clothes,I went to my parents room.

I saw my mom in front of mirror,applying thick make up to her face.While my dad,who sat on bed leaning on bed post,deeply working on something in his laptop.

"Hii dad!You called me?"I said standing at door, diverting him and mom from their works.

"Yashwanth,come in."He gestured me,"Everything okay at college?"He asked not moving from his position.I went inside and stood near bed.Many jewelry items are placed on the bed.