Chapter 10

Krithi p.o.v:-

"Rithu get some water..."Dad asked with a remote in his hands and flipping some television channels which I didn't concentrate because of Rithu's mood.

She get a glass of water and handed it to him and sat silently beside me.Her face is giving blank expression.

I know why she is like this.One hour back I got excited and showed her one picture and then she became like this.

One hour back...........

"Woahhh!!!look at this rithu...preethi didi ,in a relationship...."I exclaimed as I look at my sister's friend photo at face book.

"What?let me see.."she came and snatch my phone to see that photo.

As she took my phone I leaned back on the head board of our bed watching my sister's expression mixed with irritation and anger.

"Is it real?"She asked herself. "How can she did it?"

My sister is feeling like her friend just committed a murder.I think rithu will be happy if preethi did a murder than being in love.

"Come on Rithu...what happened now.?What is that expression.?"

"Krithika...how can she do like this.I had been telling her not to fall for any one.But at last she posted this irritating photo of them with a wide smiles."

"Oh!!!Rithu what's the problem now?"

"Krithika being in relationship or love meaning that the end of our future.Our concentration will not be on our career if we got into a relationship.."

I breath in and out heavily as I listened these words for millionth time from past four to five years.

"It is just a disturbance in family..I don't know how some one can behave like this not concerning about their family."

My eyes went to her face.She looked up set and pissed.She went back to study table and started writing something.

Present.....

This was happened one hour back but still she is not talking with anyone.How her mood changed just with one word with four letters. why she has negative thoughts about love?

"Rithu what happened?"My mom asked.

"Nothing mom...I have to study."Saying this she got up and went to our room.

My mom raised eyebrows questioning me whats the matter.

What I want to say mom.She is burning in anger as I showed a picture with people in love.She got pissed as her friend declared her love.She will never fell in love and she never let anyone into that beautiful world.

I simply shrug at my mom and turned to television.

God Why she was grown up like this,opposing the thing I desire most.At least why am I like this?I know my sister but still I want to fall in love.

some one says our mind desires the thing which is opposed by others,may be that is the reason I am attracted to that love as my sister has opposite thoughts.But behaving in this way is just creating fear in me.I started hiding things from her.I know its not love towards him.But still I got feared to tell about Yashwanth.

Yashwanth.... name to bring me out of my worries.Think that I am mad,I know .But at least at present my mind felt relaxed.

The text he sent made my day.No one will expect how that message and appreciation makes me happy.Oh!happy is an understatement.

Now my heart is itching to know the thing which he wanted to tell.

Is he missing me?The first question that appears in my mind after reading that message.But I know he not the person like me.like stupid.