Chapter 13

yashwanth P.O.V:-

"I won again.."Goutham exclaimed kicking his bat in air.

I hung my head back in defeat.

"How can you win every time?"I asked.

"Stop thinking about my victory...think about how you can win over me."He said swiping sweat with towel from his face.

"I think you can't win with me yashwanth ,you can't see me defeating."He said with a smirk.

May be it is true. Goutham is my best friend.We three,me,Goutham and Jai are gang since childhood. As Goutham lives near our house we became too close.I can't imagine my life without him.Jai and Goutham have a special place in my heart.I can't see them feeling sad because me.I don't want to loose them.

Me and Goutham are people with different characters and ideas.He and Jai have many similarities mainly about 'girls'.Needless to say,both are well known play boys.I don't like this thing,but I can't stop them either,because they won't listen to me and they even try to change me.

Apart from these things,we both love playing badminton.We found this badminton club near the college and since then we planned to play this game on every Friday.I play well with other people here except Goutham,he is such a pro in this game,but never took it seriously.One day,one day, I will surely win over him.

I heard my phone ringing distracting my mood from my defeat.Its Krithika.

"Hello,where is this so club yashwanth?I don't know about that place."Her voice came out of phone as soon as I answered the call.

"Krithi,I told Deepak already.."Before I complete my sentence I got disturbed.

"Krithika..I know that place,I am just kidding.Tell him we are coming in ten minutes."I heard Deepak from far away from Krithika.

"God,this idiot.."She whispered and paused."Okay yashwanth,catch you there."she hung up the call.

"The girl from Goa?"Goutham asked adjusting his sports jacket.

"Yeah..Remember her?"

"Of course, Yashwanth.But whats her name?"

"Krithika.Krithika Mehta."I answered.

"Is she hot?"He asked to which I glared.

"Common on buddy,live some life."he replied to my look.

"I don't think that is a life Goutham,let me live my life in this way."

"Me and Jai know that you won't change,but still we are trying."He said rolling his eyes.

"There he is .."I heard the familiar girl's voice from behind avoiding me to reply Goutham.

I turn around to see Krithi coming towards us in her plain pink knee length frock, walking gracefully.

"Hii"She said enthusiastically.

"Hey.What happened?" I asked referring to phone call few minutes ago.

"This idiot Deepak told me that he don't know about this place,just to tease me."She said with a irritated face smacking Deepu's shoulder. "What ever,we are here."her smile came back to her lips.

I returned my smile and took them to introduce my best friend.

"Guys this is Goutham,My best friend."I said pointing him. "and Goutham this the girl I told you and the whole gang..."

"Hello. "He said waving his hands.

"Hii...I am Krithika,This is Deepak,Akhil,Anu and finally.."Krithika started introducing everyone to Goutham but got cut off as he extended his hand towards Nisha.