Chapter 23

Krithi P.O.V:-

"Excuse me..!!!! I asked a pink stole,but you got red one?"I asked the sales girl in confusion.

"Ma'am.!"Her face too turned into confusion,"You asked red color only."She said and another girl came towards us.

"Yes madam,I too listened that you asked for red stole."The girl who came just now,said.

Before,I speak,my phone rang.I took it out of the small bag,on my hip and saw Rithu is calling.

"Hey Rithu,did you ask for red stole or pink?"I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"Red one Krithi.....don't you remember?"She asked and I placed my forehead in my free palm.

"Okay,after getting that,get matching ear rings for that dress."She order and I hung up the call after saying okay.

I smiled to the sales girl,"Sorry...I thought I asked for pink.."I explained,"Okay pack this red one."I showed what I needed and after paying,I left the shop.

This is what I am doing since last night.I am confusing each and every one who talks to me.The first person,who got effected is my darling sister.At first she got frightened and then she got confused.Last night after I screamed 'freaking dream',her face filled with fear and when I said it is nightmare,she gave me weird look.She asked me why I am apologizing her,but I skip answering her,saying I want to sleep,and turning her small doubt to big.My parents too, got effected by me,finally,this sales girl.

The dream,really frightened me.How can a beautiful and romantic dream makes life inconvenient.And one most important thing,I can't figure it out is,how can a dream will be so realistic.Now I am walking in crowds and so many people are present around me,yet I feel his hands on my waist.Oh my god!!!!he is disturbing me in a way too much than I imagined.

Hmm,coming to reality,I understand three things clearly.First thing is Yash do such thing only in dreams,I am happy that at least he is kissing one girl in her dreams.Second thing,I am not scared of my parents.I can tell about Yash to them without any fear.I am confident that they will understand.Last thing,Rithu.Even in my dreams,I can't handle her,it is truth I has to accept.

I should think about all these things peacefully.I can't think at home,in front of my bewildered sister.And first I has to get relax,so I came to shopping mall.As,I saw the store I needed,I went to it.

"What do you want mam?"A cute girl,around my age asked,standing on the other side of the long,white table.

I has to buy many products,"Show me lipsticks,pink shades and red..and I need cleanser,scrub,mascara."I said all the list in my mind and she placed the box of lipsticks on the table and asked her co-worker to get remaining items.

"Anything else ma'am?"She asked,when I finalized the lipstick.

"Yup,nail paints please.."

"At that counter,I'll show you."She pointed a rack,which is placed at the entrance of shop.

"Same colors.."I said walking along with her.

As she is busy in taking the boxes from the racks,I let my eyes roam around the shopping mall and suddenly he came into the view.My relaxed body went stiff and my mouth already got dried on the sight of him.

Yash,as always looking too cool and handsome in his dark yellow full sleeves T-shirt along with pale blue torn jeans.I thought he left to New York,but he isn't.He went to a cloth store,which is diagonal to me and started talking with some guy,in that shop,standing at the door.I can't hear them,since I am standing far away from them.