Chapter 34

Krithi:

I checked myself one final time in mirror.I wore white Georgette top with bell sleeves along with white flared skirt that ended up below my knee.I left my hair free.I did little make-up to look confident and finally satisfied with my dress and make-up,I left home.We decided to meet at the park near our friends house and I went to their house to tell all the things happening at mine.

"So the day has come."Deepu said as I told that I am meeting Yash and I nodded my head smiling.

"Come on babe.Lets go."Nisha sang while taking car keys and we exited the house.She was going to meet Goutham now and said that she will drop me at park.

"Even though he said no,you have to be strong.Okay"Akhil told as Nisha ignited the engine.

Nodding to him a 'okay' I opened the car door and about to enter into car,Anu stopped me.

"What if...he says no?"

My heart literally stopped beating and my hands started shivering.

"I'll just try to convince him hard.He might not accept me today,but there will be a tomorrow for everything.In any circumstances,I won't miss him."I said gaining some confidence

She gave me a small smile and I returned her the same.

"You're shivering.Cool down."Deepu took my hand into his.

"Anu,be positive."Akhil said to Anu and turned to bid us a good bye.

"Okay,bye."Taking my hand back from Deepak.

"Good luck Baby...call me once you guys finished confessions.."Nisha said as we reached the park,giving me a final hug.I broke the hug and inhaled deeply before getting out of her car.

"Okay then,pick me up,Only if you are not busy with Goutham."I said winking,even though I am nervous I tried to joke with her.She gave me a smile,which shows how excited she was to meet Goutham after many days.She sped off and I went and sat on the bench waiting for Yash.I recalled all the words what I have to tell him.I was so damn nervous,but I have to do this.I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply again to control my heart beats.

"Hey."I heard his voice and opened my eyes to look him up.

I got up immediately as soon as I saw him in his white Tee underneath a blue checkered shirt,which is unbuttoned along with a pair of blue rugged jeans.

"Hii."A simple word came from my mouth.He looked me from head to toe and his lips caught up with a smile.

"Looks so good."He complimented and my cheeks would surely changed its color.

"Thank you."With his comment,my nervousness dropped to some level.

"I thought we are meeting at our friends'."He said.

"I wanted to talk with you personally."I mumbled.

"Oh!I had guessed it already."He said expecting this conversation,"So,How are you?"

"Not so fine,But okay."I replied,"You??"

He gave me dry smile,"Me either,just okay.It so confusing,right?Everything is happening so fast."

"Exactly."I said instantly,"Everything is happening so fast."I agreed.

"Don't think about anything.Look,you have to trust your own decision and go on.Don't think about anything."He said as if he knows I am struggling for something.But these words eased my nervousness slightly.

"So,you read the text I had sent you three days ago.Did you thought about that?"He asked and I wanted to tell him I'm here for that Yash,but words didn't escape from my mouth.